Helimech 2014 V6

Yes, I think I am over the 50 Mods mark at this point. Not sure what is next. Sticky tires for track and slalom maybe....

I thought marring my wife and buy my current car were the smartest idea's I have had in recent past :)

thundr;n6482 said:
Helimech says there is a Ford Racing kit to do just that. Turbos have come a long way since the 79 turbo stang.

Twin turbos on the V-6 make more sense, also less money and would make very good power.
I agree turbos are far surpassed where they were 30 years ago, so much so many companies use them
on many cars we drive today.

Ohtobbad;n6487 said:
Twin turbos on the V-6 make more sense, also less money and would make very good power.
I agree turbos are far surpassed where they were 30 years ago, so much so many companies use them
on many cars we drive today.

Yep. Turbo is getting very popular with the big car companies lately.

Oil change today and general look over... where'd that nut go off the lower strut bolt? $ 19 for a nut and it's not stocked at the dealer. Tracking a car has a tendency to loosen things up that normally would stay tight. More torque checking will be done before next track day.

helimech;n6891 said:
Oil change today and general look over... where'd that nut go off the lower strut bolt? $ 19 for a nut and it's not stocked at the dealer. Tracking a car has a tendency to loosen things up that normally would stay tight. More torque checking will be done before next track day.

Funny you buying nuts, here I thought you were nuts enough :p

helimech;n6891 said:
Good find, that could have ended badly in so many ways.

Back