Fall run photos

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
Bring your cameras and I phones, shortly after the run we will be starting new photo contest.
Also looking for lots of great photos, Best photo on run will receive some new swag.
New order goes in monday, for Maritime mustang goodies.

Take lots of pics

For Starters,

here's a picture Mel took from my car, with Phil's one as a bonus ;) couldn't upload direct as the pictures are too big. remainder of the pictures to follow tonight/tomorrow !! :) :FordSmile

don't click on HTTPS link but the small one above (stating only flikr)... this should bring you guys directly to that picture ... don't know why it posted that way when i entered the link ... little annoying... vive flickr :p

Here below is the link to the full album. Thanks to Mel for taking charge of my camera for the day lol :rofl
Let me know should the link messup again, i am new to both posting pictures on A forum AND the Flickr thing. Pictures are too big to upload direct, so!

p.s. Flickr might do it again. don't click on the https link, but the album title...something to do with how the link loads up.

Great pics there Max, looking at them kinda makes us want to do it all over again !!!!!!

What a great weekend it was !!!! Enjoyed every bit of it..........

Back