Coastal Mustang Cruise

Question for this Coastal Mustang Drive Group….
So some are leaving Friday June 16. What time will group be going through Moncton? Approx.
Where is majority of group staying Friday evening June 16?
Where is group staying in Woodstock Saturday evening June 17?

I am contemplating attending this Coastal Run. I may opt to run down Friday through Fredericton, Woodstock/Houlton border crossing and catch up with MM Group on Saturday for the cruise and related. Depending on departure time on Saturday, I’ll then determine my plan.

That is if the PEI Group doesn’t mind a NB MM member from tagging along, LOL!

I can’t speak for the whole PEI group as some have different plans each day. My wife and I are going to Calais, ME on the 15th and staying near there overnight. There is a PEI group staying in St Andrews the night of the 15th, and another group leaving PEI to be at the Confederation Bridge by 900 am on the 16th. I think most, if not all, of the PEI group are booked into the Relax Inn in Brunswick, ME the night of the 16th. It is not far from the start point at Darlings Ford.

Some of the PEI group are planning on driving back the 17th, a group of us are staying at the Airport Inn and Suites in Bangor the 17th, and one or two at another hotel outside of Bangor. As we get closer, there should be more details on the PEI Facebook page that we will pass along. I think there are about 8-10 cars planning on going from PEI so far.

Question for this Coastal Mustang Drive Group….
So some are leaving Friday June 16. What time will group be going through Moncton? Approx.
Where is majority of group staying Friday evening June 16?
Where is group staying in Woodstock Saturday evening June 17?

I am contemplating attending this Coastal Run. I may opt to run down Friday through Fredericton, Woodstock/Houlton border crossing and catch up with MM Group on Saturday for the cruise and related. Depending on departure time on Saturday, I’ll then determine my plan.

That is if the PEI Group doesn’t mind a NB MM member from tagging along, LOL!
We are going through Moncton around 10:00 am

Back