Club des propriétaites de Mustang de la Péninsule Acadienne: ACTIVITÉS 2016

Hathaway Ford Show N Shine

Anyone thinking of going to Tracadie this Sunday?I may go if the weather co-operates.
16998093_1343170562396323_6026150124061638851_n.png

We are meeting at the Chatham Irving in Miramichi (186 King St, Miramichi, NB) then leave around 0830 for Tracadie. Not sure if there is a meet in Moncton, but Fred, Maxime and Elide are joining me and Les in Miramichi.

I guess we would have to leave Moncton by 6:45.I am going to wait a little closer for the weather report and might meet up with you guys in Chatham.

The weather doesn't look good and the wife isn't fussy about going anyways so I guess we will see everyone at the Atlantic Nationals.

In case of rain could be postpone to Monday June 3 will let you know
ATTENTION!
Notre exposition et randonnée annuelle à lieu dimanche le 2 juillet chez Hatheway à Tracadie.**** Veuillez prendre note qu'en cas de pluie, ces 2 activités seront remises au lundi 3 juillet. Une décision sera prise par le comité organisateur samedi soir**** Les inscriptions sont gratuites et débutent à 10h00. Les participants et les visiteurs sont encouragés à faire un don qui sera remis à l’Accueil St-Famille de Tracadie. De nombreux prix de présences. Cantine sur place. Encouragez les gens à venir exposer, mais aussi à venir visiter. On vous attend en grand nombre! SVP partagez

Latest Weather Update for Tracadie tomorrow is 33 and Sunny. :FordSmile

I am meeting 5.0 and Elide ad Max at the Irving in Miramichi and we are heading for Tracadie at 8:30.

I guess 33 degrees and sunny wasn't good enough weather for the organizer, they postpone it until Monday same time... the worst is it's supposed to rain Monday afternoon...

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
L'exposition et la Randonnée Annuelle chez Hatheway de Tracadie sont déplacés au lundi 3 juillet 2017 étant donné la mauvaise température prévue pour dimanche. Inscriptions sont de 10h00-13h00. Exposition pour les visiteurs ouvert jusqu'à 15h00. Pas de frais d'inscription. Dons sont encouragés pour l'Acceuil Ste-Famille. Cantine Orange sera sur place. Nombreux prix de présences. Venez participez en grand nombre!
SVP Partagez et aimez.

Same here, I'll go on Monday.

Hey, at least it won't be as hot as the first time we did it... Heat strokes and all.

Reactions: 5.0
I was planning to go but I am still having a charging issue with my car. I think I made it to NH and back out of pure luck, as the other day I had no alternator at all and barely made it home from across town. Long story short - I might try to look at the alternator wiring today, and if it's fixable, I might still make it tomorrow. lol

Update - I think I got it fixed. Will post an update on my findings on my own car thread. Planning to go tomorrow!

We are meeting at the Chatham Irving (186 King St, Miramichi) then leaving at 0830

Yeah me and Phil will be leaving Dieppe at 7 tomorrow Marcel. We meet at the Irving in Miramichi?

Reactions: 5.0
Back