Atlantic Nationals Friday July 7th supper and cruise

Well the weekend that we all look forward every year is finally here. It is shapping up to be an awesome weekend. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you guys tonight at Wesleyan church for our supper cruise leaving at 5 30.

Updated list.

1. Jen and Charlie
2. Aliona and Trevor
3. Lill and Jody
4. Mel and Phil
5. Sally and Roger
6. Karen and Jason
7. Christine and Martin
8. Bev and Dave
9. Paul
10. Linda and Ron
11. Max
12. Suzanne and Elide
13. Maxime + 1?
14. Jason?
15. Dan
16. Brian
17. Mustang Moma and plus 2
18. Sharon and Roy
19. Danny and Nancy
20. Michael Kanne + 1
21. Brian Macnamara + 1

Take pics, I seen plenty of Mustangs headed that way from NS this morning, hopefully number will be decent.

Decent numbers in the Corral. As always some straglers lol.

Attachments

• photo1607.jpg
    photo1607.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1608.jpg
    photo1608.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1609.jpg
    photo1609.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 0
Well it was a successful Corral today that is for sure. We did have a mix of vehicles but we did a few engineered parking changes and it worked out pretty good. We were around 80 Mustangs in their so I would definitely consider that a success. Jen and I had a wonderful time all weekend hanging out with our Mustang (and Chev) friends.

Congratulations to Joanne Homans from PEI on winning this year's Atlantic Nationals Mustang Corral award with her 1965 Mustang. Quick info on the car. Her father bought it new in 1965 and gave it to her when she turned 16. It is a 4 speed standard however she could not drive a stick at the time so he kept it a few more years. She told is that her and her sisters all used it when they got married as well as her Daughter. It was restored about 10 years ago and you can tell it was well done and they enjoy ro drive it. It just turned over 100000km so the odometer actually only shows a few thousand KM. If anyone else has anymore info feel free to include it here.

Here she is pictured with her husband and Jason receiving her award. Check out the truly Canadian licence plate!

Attachments

• photo1610.jpg
    photo1610.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1611.jpg
    photo1611.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 0
The history of the car was so cool.

Thank you very much to everyone that attended our Friday night, parked in the Corral to support Maritime Mustang this weekend. It was greatly appreciated by everyone involved. I would also like to thank the early morning risers in coming in early and helping Park cars and also the coffee runs. Lol. It was a tremendous weekend. I wish we had more of these during the season. Job well done again!

Once again Charlie, you pulled the heavy load for Nationals weekend.
Something we need to change for the future for continued success and growth.
Thank you for a great weekend. Aliona and I enjoyed very much.

Once again it was a joint effort for those who are able to help. Everyone being spread out makes it a bit difficult but it all comes together in the end. It was very nice seeing you and Aliona again. Wish you guys could have stayed longer but that is life.

We will have discussions for the future once the dust settles.

Back