Anyone going to Radical Speed Sport this year?

Yeah I will probably head over at some point. Almost makes it feel like spring even though it is not looking or feeling like it. Lol

$15 bucks to get in, and 90% of displayed vehicles are the same cars I see there year after year.

I'll be watching BARRETT JACKSON Palm Beach that weekend.

Work this weekend otherwise I’d go. Using some days owed to attend the cruise in early May :)

I cannot remember the exact number. But there are some nice ones and some repeats. It is like anything else. Is it worth my 15 bucks? Absolutely as it is a kick off to the season and a great place to see people who you have not seen all winter.

If you have never been you would definitely enjoy. I do not go there every year to be blown away. But there are some nice cars. Come on up for the drive. Lol

Yes definitely go if you have never been. It is a World Class Show. I have gone almost every year over the past 35, but not this year.

I got my days mixed up, i'm out of town Sunday, so going to show on Saturday. Trev you wanna come down?

i might be able to head up Saturday morning, Mustang direct has been there many times got some stuff from them last year ), not sure f he will be there this year or not. i know i haven't met any of you but if i make it, would like to meet up if possible, i wont be able to make the may 5 meet up..

Because of work, I will make my decision Friday afternoon, but will post it here.
Maybe the Maritime Mustang crew can do lunch :)

In the end, I will be going to see this at 2 Friday when they open the Gates. It is too crowded on Saturday and Sunday for me. My Buddy Marc that owns the 71 Mach1 is showing his 79 Honda 750 in the NB Vintage MC Club display.

If I am going it will be Sat. Leave in morning, go to show, have lunch and head home.
Anyone interested in meeting at show and doing lunch let me know.
I will confirm I am coming tomorrow afternoon.

Back