2023 Annual Taylor Ford Mustang Show August 12th 10-2

Was a great day and another great show by Taylor Ford,
BBQ, live music some nice looking hardware passed out.

As per normal, I did not get much for pictures, but was fun drive up with Gerry
and seeing folks and lots of great Mustangs always good fun.

Marc Congratulations on your long distance award.

Thanks Charlie.

It was a long day in the saddle but worth it to catch up with friendly, like minded folks, and see some awesome cars.

A bit of an early morning sprint on TCH to get down in time for registration.

Return trip, however, was more relaxed, taking in sections of old TCH, including going through the covered bridge in Hartland.

Was travelling with recent transplant resident to Grand Falls, formerly from Ontario. He loved seeing new country, and I always find it interesting to relive familiar drives through the eyes of people who are experiencing for the first time.

I too am guilty of not taking many pictures, but here are a few.

A79D5951-7081-44F9-A213-CF8E790202D4.jpeg

3EE9C00B-194A-46FB-9D27-01D2385DCF09.jpeg

47AE2C40-B1D7-4751-86B9-CF4F9559FC5E.jpeg

Thanks Charlie.

It was a long day in the saddle but worth it to catch up with friendly, like minded folks, and see some awesome cars.

Return trip, however, was more relaxed, taking in sections of old TCH, including going through the covered bridge in Hartland.

Was travelling with recent transplant resident to Grand Falls, formerly from Ontario. He loved seeing new country, and I always find it interesting to relive familiar drives through the eyes of people who are experiencing for the first time.

View attachment 67585

View attachment 67584

View attachment 67583
Glad you had a fun run back. I need to do this with the Stang as well. It’s been a long time since I have done that in a car.

Thanks Charlie.

View attachment 67585

View attachment 67584

View attachment 67583
Lucky marc that was not able to go with you guy s you would have not got the price. 🤣 glad for you marc.

Back