2019 - 2020 NHL Season.

Real hard hockey to watch lately, especially for fans (Habs).

And I'm heading up there later this month for two games so could be big money spent to watch them loose again, ah frustrations, frustrations ?? lol Never been up to see a game in my life and will see 3 this season (bucket list before I retire and end up on fixed budget, lol) but I'm thinking I didn't pick the best time to do that ?? First one I seen earlier in the fall they lost.......... ah well was awesome time anyways.... ? ? lol

Real hard hockey to watch lately, especially for fans (Habs).

And I'm heading up there later this month for two games so could be big money spent to watch them loose again, ah frustrations, frustrations ?? lol Never been up to see a game in my life and will see 3 this season (bucket list before I retire and end up on fixed budget, lol) but I'm thinking I didn't pick the best time to do that ?? First one I seen earlier in the fall they lost.......... ah well was awesome time anyways.... ? ? lol
Enjoy Roger, you can't wait for a winning team with MB running things never mind retirement, you might
not live long enough. So go now, its a great experience, you will love it.

Habs 2, Oilers 1. Good game so far. HABS are setting up to lose it in the final seconds of regulation or the first minute of overtime.

Prior to last night's loss, the Canadiens had a 4% chance of making the Playoffs and a 6% chance of getting the First Overall Draft Pick. The odds on the latter are improving every day. :sick:
you could be right, but knowing Montreal management, they will do everything they can to finish
16 th enough to screw up both. Hopefully this wakes up Molson, but to be honest, at this
point I would be surprised.

Back