2018 -19 NHL season

Yesterday social media was on fire with Leafs fan posts, I thought the internet was broken this morning NOTHING LOL
Leafs are bit like a car accident, not much fun, but you have to slow down to see it.
With everything that happened this year, most would be happy, but every Leaf fan wants something done.
Should be an interesting off season, caps issues, player issues and now what do they do to move forward. Be fun to watch.

Vegas melts down in less than 5 minutes of an argued called on 5 minute major.

Caps are last series to be decided in record setting 1st round game 7 series. should be good.

No one would have guessed at the teams moving forward, so should be interesting 2nd round to watch.

As a Hockey fan, looks like some good series to watch going forward.

Now who would you pick to win the cup?

Ohtobbad;n30120 said:
Yesterday social media was on fire with Leafs fan posts, I thought the internet was broken this morning NOTHING LOL
Leafs are bit like a car accident, not much fun, but you have to slow down to see it.
With everything that happened this year, most would be happy, but every Leaf fan wants something done.
Should be an interesting off season, caps issues, player issues and now what do they do to move forward. Be fun to watch.

Vegas melts down in less than 5 minutes of an argued called on 5 minute major.

Caps are last series to be decided in record setting 1st round game 7 series. should be good.

No one would have guessed at the teams moving forward, so should be interesting 2nd round to watch.

As a Hockey fan, looks like some good series to watch going forward.

Now who would you pick to win the cup?

Now all the Leafs and Habs fans have folded their team flags, are there any quiet Bruins fans still following this thread?!

Good Game 1 between Islanders and Hurricanes last night. The Bunch of Jerks, (Canes), won 1-0 in Overtime.

Game 2 for Bruins and Blue Jackets tonight, I'm hoping Columbus can Tie the Series up tonight.

Any Team that can Sweep Tampa Bay in 4 gets my Respect.

And I'm also Cheering for the Jerks. :FordSmile

:rofl

After 2 games of round 2,

Stars - Blues

Avalanche - Sharks, and Bruins - Blue jackets are tied one game a piece.

Hurricanes are heading to Home Ice for games 3 and 4 with a 2 - 0 Series Lead.

67 AGAIN;n30677 said:
Meanwhile back at the ranch... Cricket noise. Cricket Noise.
This thread has gone silent.

Ho well, I have this riddle for you guys to solve: "3 - 0".
Do you know what it is? Do you...?
Cheers all!

Pretty sure it isn't the Leafs or Habs given the latest news on free agents, trades, signings and the explanations from coaches and GMs....

5 more wins and it will be right up there in black & gold!

Ya, how bout those Bruins. And Sharks have a 2 game to 1 Series lead over Blues.

The way the Bruins have been playing, if I were a betting man.... :p

Only problem is, that in out time zone, none of the weeknight games start before 9, so 1st period is usually all I can watch.

But it has been excellent Hockey so far. :FordSmile

Last edited:
Funny, Bruins Fans have been pretty quiet past week...... :rofl

I guess I was wrong about them being Unstoppable. :FordSmile

Great Game 7 Wednesday Night, Blues winning Stanley Cup for first time in Franchise History.

They were last in the League January 2nd, then finished the regular season by winning 30 of their last 49 games.

Definitely a well deserved win.

NHL Entry Draft is next Weekend, will be interesting to see what our various Teams pick up.

I'm proud to be a Bruins fan.
One point dawned on me during game 6.
I started wondering how many Canadian players on each team.
I was surprised by answer.
Bruins = 4 Canadians.
Blues = 19 Canadians. And Steen, listed as Swedish, was born in Winnipeg. Dual citizen.
Like Don Cherry says, you need Canadians to win.
When Bruins won in 2011 they had 11 Canadians.
So good win for all those Canadians on Blues team.
Marchand played poor defense. Bad change led to second goal.
A bad one to give at a bad time.

Back