Where are you from?

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
Maritime mustang, wants to grow our hobby and passion for Mustangs.
over the last few years, I have met some great people because of these cars.
By us going to the same events, shows and cruises.
your friendly Mustang enthusiast are all over Maritimes, let's get them here,

I am from Cole Harbour.

thundr;n634 said:
Fun GT That is true, Just struck me funny when I read it. You got to be proud of your home!

Yeah we are very proud of our area up here and I guess we are mainly known for our friendliness, our hospitality and the beautiful countryside scenery.

But lately I don't know what's in the water or what but we have been on a crime streak like I have never seen, just unreal.

In the past 6-8 months or so we've had 3 murders (two of them suspects have been picked up but one remains out there), we have had 3 armed robberies at various banks etc. and just before Xmas we had a spree of 17 break and enters around neighborhoods and a few auto or snowmobile thefts. But those murders have basically nothing to do with the general public as it is all drug related and they just kinda take it out on each other but still doesn't give us much of a good reputation lately.

Boys Max I think we could use you help up here..............lol

Every time I watch the news I have to look twice to see if it's local news or Halifax news, sounds just about the same lately, funny as we never make the news here!!

We are just use to this stuff....not to what's been happening lately.

Back