The weather!

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
Seeing how this is the Maritimes and most daily talk about the weather.
Funny in all the places I have been, no one complains more about the weather LOL.
No matter what it is, people are not happy, to wet, we need rain, to cold, to hot, to windy. to humid.

Of course we all have an idea of what is perfect, but Maritimers like to complain about weather.
On this thread we can bitch about weather, update others who might be travelling and even update weather for
fun times in our cars:)

Lastest update on tonights little mess, in Nova Scotia.
April 14/15th could not see up to 5 cm.
My experience has been it will likely change 3 more times today
and in the end the forecasters will be wrong:rolleyes:

They never get the amounts right. Also they are saying this system is hard to track and could change.
Problem with change is, its not always for the better. Last official update comes at 4pm.

Kind of all over right now. Anywhere from 5cms to 15cms. Could delay the start of the trip to NB tomorrow. Guess I will leave the winters on the Civic for a bit

No one can figure out the exact track of this storm.
So, who knows, its not going below zero, with ground temps, we would need more than 5cm for any to add up on the roads.
I will know, because I will wake up at 3am and go check :(

I'm betting you didn't like 3 AM

When the dog woke me at 5:30 I had to shovel to get the gate open.. Mother Nature - Check your calendar Its Freaking mid APRIL GET WITH THE SPRING PROGRAM!!!

well no other way to say it, but that was a shit show.
Rain, snow, freezing rain, now rain again.
Cole Harbour never got much, woodside did and burnside did,
plower and salted, and so did city and highways.
now raining, see what roads look like after it drys.

Around +5 today in Southern Cape Breton. On my way up to NB tonight I saw that Antigonish got a good snow fall, about 8'' on the ground.

Flurries here this morning, we are paving and I am going for a drive tonight, screw the weather man :)

Yeah everything was white in Moncton this morning. Heavy snow fall in New Glasgow and nothing in Cape Breton!

Back