Rental Cottage In Prince Edward Island

Canuck121

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you that don't know, this will be my first year in the rental property business. In September of last year we bought a cottage in Wood Islands, PEI and decided to rent it out. The rental season will go May to October in 2018. We spent the last few months of fall 2017 buying items to make it even better and plan to do some deck renovations come spring. If you have any questions on it at all, send me a message here on Maritime Mustang, email, phone or text. Attached is the link to one of the sites we are listed on. Thanks!!

This is a very family friendly area with Northumberland Provincial Park right next door. Great spot for anyone who loves the beach!!

https://cottagesincanada.com/redwoodpei

Last edited:
Congrats on the purchase and hope you have success with your cottage.
DO Maritimemustang members get a hometown discount? :)

Had a friend build a high end summer rental spot . . . pool, hot tub & all the bells and whistles. I posted a sign up sheet looking for 50 people @$75 to cover the weekly rental. It never ended up making it into the market for some reason... How many Mustangs can Jason park at the cottage anyway? That info isn't listed in the details!

good point, maybe in a year or so, it could be Mustang lunch stop :)
can you park 30 + Mustang there?

Back