Raptor

TFL Truck has a post on youtube with sources telling them there will be two engine options for the new Raptor.....there will still be an EB V6, possibly a hybrid drive like the Lincoln Navigator.

Engine Option #2 will be the supercharged 5.2L, but it's apparently going to be a "Limited Edition" Raptor, no word on numbers produced or availability.

Of course, the words "Limited Edition" fires up the usual hysteria with outrageous price gouging and bidding wars.

Quite possibly the only thing I hate more than the EB is the hysteria and stupidity around "Limited Production" models.

Never in my life have I paid over MSRP, and I have no intention of buying in to the hype, no matter how bad I want the S/C 5.2L.

And I also agree pricing is getting crazy.

I heard a nice rumour today, that the Raptor good get an R version
if it happens it will be 2022 and the engine?
The GT 500 engine, imagine how that would look, work and sound,
But I suspect if true, it will likely hurt your wallet.

37" package is a $10000 option , with 801A High added in, ( another $8000 or so), no choice in the matter, MSRP is probably more like $105,000.

Plus tax.

Big fan of the third Gen Raptor over the second gen, but the graphics would get peeled off before it left the lot.

It's too bad Ford didn't offer a graphics delete for those that don't want them, I'm not a fan, even on a good day.

90% of the people that look at that 37 will have no idea what that is, let alone knowing the Baja 1000 route. lol

Last edited:
So the 37” package is similar to Sasquatch package on Bronco in both in concept and cost.
Imagine that? ?

Graphics are for the Americans. ?
I’m not huge fan either.
I’d keep the Raptor logo but could do without the map.

For some reason makes me think of a Dodge product.
Maybe the Power Wagon? ☹️

Granted, the 37" package is more than just 37 inch tires slapped on, apparently the suspension is different to accommodate the bigger tires.

It irks me a little that you can't get the 37" package without the 801A High package, might as well say the 37 is a $17000 option.

That being said, you can get the 801A High package as a stand alone for $7000.

Raptor R scary $$$$ indeed, be interesting to see what styling cues will make it different from the regular Raptor.

Granted, the 37" package is more than just 37 inch tires slapped on, apparently the suspension is different to accommodate the bigger tires.

It irks me a little that you can't get the 37" package without the 801A High package, might as well say the 37 is a $17000 option.

That being said, you can get the 801A High package as a stand alone for $7000.

Raptor R scary $$$$ indeed, be interesting to see what styling cues will make it different from the regular Raptor.

Identical concept to Bronco.
Sasquatch package is all different suspension from base suspension.
It’s the HOSS suspension with Bilstein shocks and all.

Only non Sasquatch model to get the HOSS is the Badlands.
The most off road capable model with the disconnecting front axle for max suspension articulation.

Back