More than detailing needed............ on route to the Woodward Dream Cruise

Mcdavis

King of the road trip
photo3649.jpgphoto3650.jpgphoto3651.jpg {"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t Views:\t0 Size:\t160.1 KB ID:\t32879","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"32879","data-size":"full"} So...... on our way to Detroit for the Woodward Dream Cruise, a bucket list item for many. Then the day after we are judging at Mustang Memories at Ford World HQ (usually about 2,000 cars).

However, that is not the point of this post........ driving around Cleveland in heavy traffic, the green Mustang was rear ended by some woman without insurance. Fortunately it was fairly low speed, but now need near rear light and new rear bumper. ???

Not a good start to displaying it on Mustang Alley at the Dream Cruise!

SVT4MT;n32886 said:
Ouch, sorry to hear the news, unfortunate some people don't pay attention and are not responsible enough to carry insurance.

On a side note, I've been to Woodward many times, its an experience to cruise it and to be there for the Dream Cruise.

Yes we love WDC as well, will start a thread about that.

Very disappointing but glad to hear there was no serious injuries for anyone, Martin..... Hope everything works out and your settlement for all your soft tissue injuries gets you in line for a 2020 GT500!

Sorry about that Martin, that is just shitty............

Not surprised about the no insurance thing though as I watch quite a bit of the Live PD show on A&E and I would say that 7-8 cars out of 10 that they pull over either has no license, no insurance or no registration or again all of the above .... Not to mention that some are stoned to boot, excellent combination !

Fun GT;n32973 said:
Sorry about that Martin, that is just shitty............

Not surprised about the no insurance thing though as I watch quite a bit of the Live PD show on A&E and I would say that 7-8 cars out of 10 that they pull over either has no license, no insurance or no registration or again all of the above .... Not to mention that some are stoned to boot, excellent combination !

Yup it’s sucks, but not much I can do about it.

Fun GT;n32973 said:

Don't forget the usual handgun in the console or glovebox. lol

I always drive in the US assuming other drivers are carrying.....no road rage and I'm super careful and courteous.

Back