Maverick

Truck for office manager and running errands?
Can carry traffic control stuff and trailer.
Actually for new business venture, hoping to be operational early February.
But this would make a good truck for estimator etc.

Only drove it home, but comfortable, peppy, I am 6'2" and lots of room.
Has everything it would need, All wheel drive and likely to be very good on fuel.
I will have in the yard for another week or two, but didn't buy for me to drive :)

WIll play with a bit over next 7-10 days, will take some pics and givee better feed
back after that :)

I've went and tried an XL 2.0T AWD two weekends ago and fell in love with the truck. Perfect size and capabilities for me (office guy, few times a week on site with some things to haul on weekends, i.e. mountain bikes).
Even for the XL trim, interior still nice, yes there are a lot of hard plastics, but at the end of the day the thing is $31k in the window, not $75k.

I loved the 2.0T, it reminded me of the Focus ST totally, but tied to the ground with the AWD. I have to admit that I wouldn't even mind the fwd hybrid as being the ''office guy'', I've never got stuck with the Jetta until now (with mud to the bumper lol :ROFLMAO:). I feel the size is perfect, capabilities are good for what I need, now I have to convince them to swap the jetta for one!!! :unsure:

I've went and tried an XL 2.0T AWD two weekends ago and fell in love with the truck. Perfect size and capabilities for me (office guy, few times a week on site with some things to haul on weekends, i.e. mountain bikes).
Even for the XL trim, interior still nice, yes there are a lot of hard plastics, but at the end of the day the thing is $31k in the window, not $75k.

I loved the 2.0T, it reminded me of the Focus ST totally, but tied to the ground with the AWD. I have to admit that I wouldn't even mind the fwd hybrid as being the ''office guy'', I've never got stuck with the Jetta until now (with mud to the bumper lol :ROFLMAO:). I feel the size is perfect, capabilities are good for what I need, now I have to convince them to swap the jetta for one!!! :unsure:
Tell the Boss You are a Valuable Employee and they Should Protect their Investment in You by providing you with the AWD Maverick ?

heres some pics
CE5FC49C-B5E3-43A1-BD3B-B526866F458F.jpeg
9EA8D2E0-4442-4B7E-A6E9-4A6F541448D6.jpeg
A1EE9182-0A50-4861-842F-2F1318508CA6.jpeg
6010B8F3-E2FD-491D-B6EC-D9CEB1EA26CA.jpeg
FA64FB37-18E6-4623-B115-D83109B65720.jpeg

Boss checking it out, she is using tonight, dropped her Bronco off to have ceramic coat put on before winter.
Also funky door handles, cool and different interior, fairly basic, but everything you need, with good access to controls,
still haven't driven more than 10km, update to come.

Back