Maritime Mustang Spring Event

Canuck121

Administrator
Staff member
As most of you know, we here at MM do 2 of our own events during the year. One takes place at Atlantic Nationals (summer) with the corral, cruise and dinner while the other is the Fall Run which focuses on a different province/area every year and has grown from a daily cruise into an entire weekend event.

With those two a permanent fixture, we would like to do a spring event. So what do you think we should do? I would think something probably in June but late May is also possible. Some of you have participated in the spring run to New Hampshire so maybe we keep going with that and perhaps add to it? Open to any and all suggestions.

Let us know what you think :)

really should be busy on here this weekend, its crappy out.
good day for people to think of sunny events :)

Yeah pretty quiet. Here are a few of mine that I have thought of.

1.LikeTrevor mentioned an early season car show. June would be better as the weather is typically a little warmer than May. Many of us usually support the Fredericton Mustang show in may and it was cancelled this year and they are not sure of their future plans.

2. An early Spring into summer long weekend. We could cross the border to pick up parts or whatever. Check out a car show around there and the wives or Gilfriends could do some shopping.

3. The above would be a separate run than the Dyno run that already happens as from what I hear that is a totally different run that would probably not be enjoyed by most of the ladies. Lol

I will rack my brain se more.

Yes I agree major events, IE the 2 we do and the third we would like to add, should included the ladies.
Other events can be thrown together as desired.

Early June car show with a central location Amherst, Sackville NB, Truro would be a great idea.
And yes something for tha "other half's " to do while we bake in the sun is a good plan, then we all join up for supper and stories!

were not 100% sure at this point if we want to commit to one dealer.
More be apart of a show. And we prefer the event be something that is yearly.
Amherst and a few others only do a show every 2-3 years.

But if you persuaded them to commit to it each year and organized a lot of it for them.........

We have 2 official events locked in foreseeable future, Atlantic Nationals in Moncton.
Fall run, this year south shore from Halifax our 5th annual. With many more to come in locations all over the Maritimes.

Now we need a spring event we can all plan and look forward to. Something to kick off the Mustang season.

Ohtobbad;n16863 said:
We have 2 official events locked in foreseeable future, Atlantic Nationals in Moncton.
Fall run, this year south shore from Halifax our 5th annual. With many more to come in locations all over the Maritimes.

Now we need a spring event we can all plan and look forward to. Something to kick off the Mustang season.

I'd like it to be something different than Nationals and Fall Run. My preference would be some sort of show or cruise in but I know that takes quite a bit of effort. Perhaps we can look into that for the spring of 2019 and do something smaller for 2018? I know we are planning on bigger and better Nationals weekend so that might take a lot of our planning time for 2018. Also ideas are already forming for Fall Run 2018 ;)

Yeah I agree. We can still have some type of event. Even if it is just a central cruise in and supper at a restaurant/hotel.

You are correct Jason! There have been some ideas floating around for 2018.

Both good ideas, does anyone know of a nice show, late may early June that is somewhat central?
Otherwise we could set up run for those interested.

Best I can tell this is the truck convoy and its in Sept.
We currently have a format for the summer and fall we are looking for
a spring event, central as possible, so as many people can attend as possible.

Back