LOGO contest.

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
MaritimeMustang.com needs an official LOGO. Design and submit your idea for the logo.
A few parameters to keep in mind. It will be on the main page here.
Also we wish to make a small sticker that can go on Your Mustang ( keep it classy)
Size will matter, we need something that can be made small enough to look good on our cars,
yet be made big enough to go on t-shirts, hats, jackets, etc.
Ideal colors will be Mustang classic blue and or white, this we can change when items are being made.
Once we have enough, we will post a poll so members can choose the winning LOGO.

Winner will receive a Maritimemustang.com hat and t-shirt :)

Get those creative juices flowing folks.

What no comments? Anyone working on a logo?
Based on mods, gotta be a couple creative people here.

I'm with Fred on this one...........number 3 it is IMO (out of those 3 of course). If something else pops up I'm open for a change of opinion.

Can't even get guys to enter with free swag???
Come on get creative folks, maybe your design will
be the face of Maritime Mustang.com :cool:

No Title

Maybe somebody with better skills can do something with this? Love the black and white look and think that white with red outline MARITIME on top MUSTANG below would look sweet. I have no idea how to do that lol....I've tried!! Would match the 350R quite nicely ;)

Attachments

• photo292.jpg
    photo292.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
Ohtobbad;n1779 said:
Can't even get guys to enter with free swag???
Come on get creative folks, maybe your design will
be the face of Maritime Mustang.com :cool:

How about this one?

12794410_10154188879909384_7333181852244138449_n.jpg

Yeah that is cool.

Good thinking !!! You would have to be careful not to make it too big for a window sticker but it would represent the site very well !!! I think it would look awesome on T-shirts etc.

Back