Good Price On JLT Catch Cans At American Muscle

When I first read the post, I thought it was a poll on wether we prefer black or polished.
Then realized it wasn’t. ?

I can share what I’m paying for the one I’m getting.

It’s coming from Dasilva.

Paying $210.00 Canadian, delivered.
That’s taking advantage of black Friday sale.
I think it’s a good deal coming from a Canadian vendor.
I like to support Canadian business whenever possible.

If you do $147.00 times 35% for exchange, it comes out to $198.45.
Add $10.00 for the shipping and you’re pretty much swapping 4 quarters for a dollar.

And I don’t have to drive across the border to get it and deal with the hassle coming back.

Insert picture of 2cents here. ?

Last edited:
Just had a good chat with DaSilva, they didn't need under hood pictures, the vortec and intercooler set up is fairly common for them (we're never as special as we think we are). He said only the passenger side, the other drivers side would never fill up anyway. One in the mail for $230

Just had a good chat with DaSilva, they didn't need under hood pictures, the vortec and intercooler set up is fairly common for them (we're never as special as we think we are). He said only the passenger side, the other drivers side would never fill up anyway. One in the mail for $230

Ho, that must be because of the blower or something.
They did all the work on my 06 and they recommended the driver side on that car.
But in the 15, they made it clear the passenger side was the one to get.

I’m real curious now.
I’ll be asking questions next time I speak to them.

Which may not be too long.
I think I’ll hear from them when they get all my parts in, to confirm the shipping address.

Well looks like I'm more special than DaSilva thought, finally got around to installing the catch can on the passengers side today. Wouldn't go anywhere near where the diagram said. Inrtercooler reservoir feeds lines, etc took up all the space. Managed to flatten the mount bracket and install it under the cross support on top of the strut. Obviously not too complicated, I figured it out.

Attachments

• Catch can install.jpg
    Catch can install.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 10
Back