Front license plate

Tomatopicker

Nerd, Wizard and Mustang owner
Do you know how enforced is the use of the front license plate?. I’m planning on driving to Montreal Thursday.

good morning Tomatopicker ..here in NB they can fine you $172.50 for not having the front plate on , I got one a few years ago while I had the front plate on the dash in the windshield. A seasonal plate comes with just the rear plate (April - Oct ), which is what I did immediately after paying the ticket . Once your out of NB I doubt anyone else would even notice . Good luck ..
Also, if your around Wednesday evening , Valley cruisers have their first meet at the Quispamsis SuperStore at 6..

Information given by Mineral and Yellow GT is 100% accurate. Plastic cover is considered altering your plate.
Quebec you will be fine because they only have and use rear plate.
New Brunswick you must have front plate unless seasonal.
If you don't have seasonal and don't display front plate, you are at mercy of each individual officer's discretion, RCMP or Municipal.
Interesting gadget. Looks like it'll work fine.

BC requires a front plate, but I see a lot of rods and custom cars, seem to be chancing going without it. Not sure what the percentage of tickets rec'd is. Some areas may be better then others, depends on the officer himself to, I suppose. If he's a car guy, he may turn a blind eye to it.

I'd love something like that quick release holder for the Cobra. I have very limited ground clearance (4"), so that could be an issue..

I had a friend that has the motorized one and doesn’t work as well.
BTW I will probably go around the nationals next weekend...

Years ago (when I owned a vette) and rcmp stopped me in Calgary because I was speeding...we finished talking about the car and modes...finally got a ticket, but a lot lower...

After seeing yours last week , I'd just keep it , quick and easy and looks good..
There are a few of us leaving Saturday morning from the
Mc / Esso in Quispamsis to head to the Nationals.. Will let you know the time when confirmed

Awesome Mineral, let me know the details. I already have the approval from “the boss” to go out next Saturday :)

Back