Cool Ford Trucks

After 3 1/2 years of pure frustration with service department at local Ford dealership they finally fixed my truck !!! Now how hard was it to change a friggin' drive shaft ?? Truck had been vibrating since only a few months old but no one could come up with a diagnosis there except this new young mechanic that just came in the picture lately. He took one drive with it, came back and said it's the driveshaft, easy enough so now the truck is back like new !!! With that much frustration I was in the process of trading but garantie you that it will not be at this dealership !! Complained last November that heated seat didn't work............they replaced the part this June ?? :mad:, just wonderful, so now the air in the seat isn't working properly. lol. Have appointment in few weeks but think the truck will be in the U.S. of A by then with good chance of new one in driveway ?? Now debating between Cummins and Powerstroke ?? On side note boy do the U.S. pay top dollars for used trucks lately, everything is going down there and they are paying top dollar with Fords bringing in the most............hard to pass up !!

Funny because I actually had a private shop take a look at it (paid for this service even though truck still on warranty) and 1 km into the test drive he looked at me and said driveshaft ?? Local dealer had that truck at least 12-15 times if not more but could not feel it or could not pinpoint the issue or or or etc. etc.
It's very disappointing as like you know I live right next to this dealership and it is really convenient for me but enough is enough I guess so looking elsewhere now. Since I bought that truck they have been through 3 or 4 Service Managers so look no further as to where the problem sits, they need a good one and fast being they are not only loosing me as a customer, it is the talk of the car world here lately. Dealerships win some and loose some all the time, it's just the way it is but gee not too many happy customers around here lately, sucks as I do love my Fords.
Four years ago we (daughter, son in law and me) bought 3 new vehicles in 2 months from them, not one going back which kinda sucks as we will be loosing the convenience of local service and the town looses us supporting locally which I am very strong on but just the way things roll I guess ??

Back