Cool Ford Trucks

Can you buy one of them new at a Ford Dealer in Canada, and what is the base price ?. My guess that it would be 85, 90 Grand.
yes Ford has Roush dealers same as they do Shelby.
Not that bad, add about 8-10 K spending on package you pick
so truck price plus. I suspect about 65 k
Raptors run 85 k and up close to hundred fully spec'ed out.

Whats scary is average price of any thing now,
most decent cars now start at 40k plus and up

Wonder where Roush got the idea to put three amber LED's in the grille and one on each front fender like that, that's a wildly creative idea, right up there with putting "ROUSH" across the front grille bar. :rolleyes:

Talking about pricing for the Raptor, it boggles my mind to see a similarity equipped Gen II price out 30% higher than what I paid for mine in 2014. I know that was pretty much six years ago, but come on.

Another reason I'm not too interested, but on the flip side, its sad to say, if the Gen II had a 6.2L, I'd have one likely.

3.5 Eco Beast here and averaged 13.6 liters per 100 for all of last winter including command start times etc. etc.
Just got back from ski doo trip hauling cargo trailer, sled, gas, gear etc. and did 17.5. Boys at work are in the 19 plus range with their Hemi's in the winter, empty, so think I'll stick with the eco as I do quite a bit of towing. And towing it does, works like a small diesel, only drawback, it sounds like a sewing machine !!! Looking at trading later on and will again go with the ecoboost as new ones have more torque plus the 10 speed tranny. Service manager at the dealer was telling me that lately they have had to rebuild some 5.0's and no ecoboost, so they must be better than they were when they came out cause they weren't that good at first ??

If you want to Do serious towing in an F150 Eco Boost is the way to go. Isn’t the top tow rating with a properly equipped 3.5 Eco Boost something like 13 Thousand pounds? Versus around 10 thousand pounds for a similarly equipped 5.0 ?

Well Chevy is some proud of there new tailgate, lol.
its all over the advertising and in commercials.
now if they can move forward, they might be able to some day
build a whole truck :ROFLMAO:

I am sure they lock.
My 2019 locks with truck now.
you hit lock on key fob and tailgate locks.

But that only works if the Owner locks the vehicle. In my years of Law Enforcement, it never ceased to amaze me the amount of people that never lock their vehicles, some even leaving the keys in the ignition.

I grew up in Montreal, where people lock their doors etc, so I always lock everything up. Maritimers are too trusting, but we have our fair share of thieves in these parts too.

Ram now has a new tailgate as well, and available on most models. GM's I hear rattles at times but I must say it is well thought of and I like the idea. Ford chose to keep it simple with just a step and handle and it works very well, unless you put a snowmobile in the box......the sleds have a tendency of catching the plastic cover of the step and can rip it right off.

And you are correct Fred the new 3.5 with 10 speed tranny can tow up to 13200, but not sure this would be a good idea ?? Towing in this range is best done with a 250 or 350 and up. Pulling is one thing but you still have to stop and handle the darn thing. I did chip mine a few years ago and boy did it ever go as it went from 13 pounds of boost to 19 but I took it off as I did not like the way the truck behaved at certain speeds, works much better in stock form.

Back