Cool Ford Trucks

Trucks are very much on the expensive side lately, but no matter what they seem to be flying off the shelves quickly??

Stock seems quite low in many dealerships making for slim picking, buyers say it's kinda hard to find what they are looking for.

Trucks are very much on the expensive side lately, but no matter what they seem to be flying off the shelves quickly??

Stock seems quite low in many dealerships making for slim picking, buyers say it's kinda hard to find what they are looking for.
Ford shut down production to make ventilators and are now behind by 2-3 million units.
They expect to gain with extra shifts but likely down close to 500,000 in production this year.
My dealer normally has 150 trucks on the lot, some where around 50 currently.
less selection, not great for them when F-150 is number one seller.

Not great for any Ford dealer when your no. 1 seller is the F150.

You’re right about the ventilators.
They made them out of the fans that ventilate F150 cooled seats.
They moved more air more efficiently than the 3M ventilators with whom they partnered to make them.
Portable belt style ventilators worn by front line medical and emergency workers.