Cruise to Shediac August 26th, 2018 Car Show 9AM to 3PM at Giant Lobster in Shediac

And it is Japanese Tourists. Along with their Love for Anne of Green Gables, they seem to be fascinated with Giant Creatures like the Shediac Lobster. Great for Local Tourism. :FordSmile

TrueBlue02058;n25046 said:
And it is Japanese Tourists. Along with their Love for Anne of Green Gables, they seem to be fascinated with Giant Creatures like the Shediac Lobster. Great for Local Tourism. :FordSmile

Yes I was't thinking.Japanese tourists makes more sense.They love real lobster too.They were disappointed McDonald's doesn't sell McLobster anymore.

I have a contractor doing some landscaping and for now the access to my garage is blocked...likely I will be able to take my car out sometime at the end of next week...was that or leave it outside...:(

I found the show was a little long.Lots of people left a couple of hours before the prizes were given out and put it together with the Sunday night Canadian Tire cruise it was a long day.:(

Was a good show, the burgers and dogs were good and I've seen cars I've never seen before. .weather was great and met a few good people.. I took a small snap video of the whole field from the lobster but can't upload an mp4 here...will definitely go again next year

Back