Convertible boot/tonneau Canadian source?

GRIFF

Been looking online for either a boot or soft tonneau cover for my 2002 convertible. All I have been able to find are US sources. They create added complication of UPS charges for brokerage of duties. Anyone know a Canadian source?

As well....any recommended manufacturers....or those to avoid even if US?

thanks
Howard

I am running a Ford racing leather Tonneau cover. OT covers the too and back seats. Love the look of it. And it does not flap or fly off.

Attachments

• photo1470.jpg
    photo1470.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
Good suggestion. Saw those at CJ Pony Parts online but in vinyl with Ford logo. Is it easy enough to put on and off quickly once installed? Any Canadian source?

Mine is vinyl as well. Not sure why I said leather. Yes very easy once you have replaced the screws in the trunk area with the supplied snaps the first time. 2 minute job easy

when you ready to sell Saleen, to buy the Red vert Auto your wife wants
let me know :)

Haha. That will never ever happen. The Saleen will be sold if I find a Shelby I like better but as of right now that's the only scenario I see where it goes up for sale. Someday I will add to the fleet but this year it's pavement lol

Went ahead and got the Ford tonneau cover from CJ Pony Parts. Got installed now and fits nice and snug and logos great. Was worried that it might not work with my Love The Drive windscreen but they work together.

I was lucky that the flap on the cover that normally drops to the back seats fit through the opening for the hinge area on the Love to Drive windscreen, then drops down into the back seat. This way I can keep the windscreen up or fold it down on top of the tonneau cover and not have to take out the windscreen every time I put the cover on. Sometimes you get lucky and things work out! :)

Yep worked out well. Love the windscreen so did not want to lose it in the process.

Back