Atlantic Nationals Friday July 5th supper and cruise

2001BlackGTvert

Administrator
Staff member
*UPDATED DEPARTURE LOCATION AND RESTAURANT *

Atlantic Nationals Friday July 5th supper and cruise

The Atlantic Nationals are a little over a month away so it is time to start planning our Annual Friday night supper and cruise.

I believe most that participated last year enjoyed Fred's Restaurant in Cap Pele, the cruise route and of course the memorabilia Museum to end the evening.

I have finalized the route for this year. It offers plenty of coastal routes so I am sure we will all enjoy it. We will be leaving Kent Building Supplies at 45 Babineau Drive off of Harrisville Blvd at 5:30PM. I had to change the departure location as there is construction on the first part of Shediac Road, and it also bypass all traffic lights. We will be having Supper at the Payzant Restaurant In ST Antoine this year. Reservation is for 7:00PM. If all goes well we should be able to have a photo opp along the way with no issues. Feel free to join in on any discussion.
Here are the directions to the Kent store. https://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1MD...m=CgIgAQ==
I will start a sign up as sheet below as well. Hopefully I do not miss anyone. Always a fun run with cool cars and great friends.

1.Charlie and Jen
2 Trevor and Aliona
3.Jason
4.Roy and Sharon
5.Jason and Melissa
6.Gerry
7.Brian
8.Dave and Bev
9.Lisa
10.Maxime and Julie
11.Aaron and Navigator
12.Marc and Sandra
13.Cindy and Kevin
14.Roger and Mustang Sally
15.Ryan + the old Man
16.Shane and Krystal
17.Tim and Marg
18.Colin and Shelley
19.Martin and Christine
20.Colin
21.Suzanne and Elide
22.Max
23.Marc
24.Dan
25.Paul and Anne-Louise
26.Al
27.Eddie
28.Shane and Judy
29.Rick and Olivia
30.Brennan and Justine
31.Ron and Linda
32.Gino and Josee
33.Denis

Last edited by a moderator:
One month away.............well I best start thinking of taking the car out of storage then !!!

Vacation is booked and if all goes according to plan Mustang Sally and I will be in on all events.

As a matter of fact really looking forward for a little R&R and car stuff as it's been a long winter plus had no spring to talk about, so come on Nationals !!

Fun GT;n31054 said:
One month away.............well I best start thinking of taking the car out of storage then !!!

Vacation is booked and if all goes according to plan Mustang Sally and I will be in on all events.

As a matter of fact really looking forward for a little R&R and car stuff as it's been a long winter plus had no spring to talk about, so come on Nationals !!

When you go to Storage place Roger, bring a shovel just in case. ;)

Yeah no kidding Roger. Our spring has been wet and your spring you guys are still seeing snow in higher elevations I think. Crazy.

Fun GT;n31054 said:

Well guys this is getting closer. Chime in if you haven't already and add your name to the list. Should be a blast.

We have made a decision on the restaurant. We will be going to the Payzant in St Antoine this year during our Friday night run. We will have a run before supper and then continue on for the rest of the run. I will do a test run this weekend to finalize the details and check out the roads. Stay tuned.

2001BlackGTvert;n31281 said:
Well guys this is getting closer. Chime in if you haven't already and add your name to the list. Should be a blast.

We have made a decision on the restaurant. We will be going to the Payzant in St Antoine this year during our Friday night run. We will have a run before supper and then continue on for the rest of the run. I will do a test run this weekend to finalize the details and check out the roads. Stay tuned.

Thanks for all your work on this!
see you all Friday night!

Back