2019 track day

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
Heading out tomorrow for first track sessions of the year.
Helimech is going also, anyone with the urge to come,
its fun to watch and your aloud to go as passenger if you like.
Great experience and fun, gives you an idea what its like to
be in car at track.

So get up, come out and enjoy, fun to watch many different types of cars as well.

Was great fun, hot as ....... but got some laps in.
The caster camber plates seems to have evened out the
front tire wear with the adjustments.

Couple folks went for a drive and enjoyed the experience.
Helimech came for a spin, the went for a spin.
quite enjoyed it :)

Last lapping day with AFRA is October 8th.
If all is right in the world I plan on going.
Hopefully decent weather. Not sure if Helimech is going or not,
but anyone looking for a ride along should come out.
Fun to watch also, many different types of cars
also many different skill levels.
If you have never seen or done it, worth a look, maybe something
you would enjoy yourself in the future.

So if weather permitting I am going and folks are welcome to come check it out
and go for a ride along. Atlantic motorsport park, Race Track road. Shubenacadie NS

I will be doing some laps Monday ! Last lapping day of the season. Had 6 people out for rides around the track last time out. Big smiles all around and squeals of delight in one case. Good way to work off that turkey dinner ! Also drove a fast Mini last time out, what a hoot. 240 hp gokart !

Someone in Halifax bought my friends Franken -Mini...... a 1986 Mini Cooper with a 2.2 Ltr Honda Vtec engine in it....... that certainly moves. He had it for sale at the Nationals this year, so you might have spotted it.

Number 1 son was driving it and the clutch let go and took out the gearbox with it, or the gearbox let go and took the clutch with it, take your pick. I thought I had found a donor car cheaper tan a new gearbox but when Gerry and I went to check it out it was an automatic :( If anyone knows of an 2003-06 mini in need of a new home let me know. While I'm thinking about it does anyone have any contacts near Manchester in the UK ? There's a Mini parts superstore there which could solve all my issues

Last edited:
Rich06;n26059 said:
Number 1 son was driving it and the clutch let go and took out the gearbox with it, or the gearbox let go and took the clutch with it, take your pick. I thought I had found a donor car cheaper tan a new gearbox but when Gerry and I went to check it out it was an automatic :( If anyone knows of an 2003-06 mini in need of a new home let me know. While I'm thinking about it does anyone have any contacts near Manchester in the UK ? There's a Mini parts superstore there which could solve all my issues

I have a friend who lives in Manchester, I could reach out and see if he can check it out.
Hes not much of a gear and travels a lot, but did buy and sell some cars in his day.

Ohtobbad;n26060 said:
I have a friend who lives in Manchester, I could reach out and see if he can check it out.
Hes not much of a gear and travels a lot, but did buy and sell some cars in his day.

Also PM or get a hold of Helimech, his brother has the mini and found guy in valley with car full of them
seems his prices are quite reasonable.

Back