2018 Mustang GT

Still looks like a Mustang.

www.speednik.com-1-2018-mustang-performance-specs-revealed.jpg

Those looking at getting a newer designed Mustang might wanna wait. That 10 speed auto in drag mode would be interesting to say the least.

Didn't forget, time to buy a new keyboard, it doesn't always type all the letters I hit.

But I am old enough to remember the 129 HP 5.0 Mustang Cobra from 1975.

680 is the HP Total.

I remember when the new look Mustang came out and everyone was bitching about it.I liked it from the start.The only way they would mess it up is making it 4 cylinder front wheel drive.

Front. In Front Wheel Drive when it comes to Mustang is an "F" Word As far as I'm concerned. Remember the Ford Probe and the rumors at the time that it would replace the Mustang ?

Glad that one never materialized.

I've been finding myself thinking about an automatic in the future as well. Who knows...

yes you are getting old, gotta think of the knees.
Beside even you should be able to do burn out in Auto, LOL.

Yeah a front wheel Drive would not be a good idea. All wheel drive gummy I am suprised they have not offered one yet. I have driven a BMW with 550 HP and all wheel drive and it is impressive.

I can see them going all wheel drive.....or offering the option of it at the very least. So does that mean you can drive it in the snow?? :)

Snow, 700hp hmmmmm

All wheel drive was mentioned early on with new 500.
Not been talked about at all for the last year.
But its possible, but very expensive.

Back