Road to buidling a 1990 Foxbody LX

Since I bought it, my thoughts have range to build with all upgraded parts
along with great brakes, tires and wheels.
To full blown street legal race car lol.
So at this point all Ideas are welcome.

I know I am doing suspension, full upgrade on brakes.
built engine and drive drain, not sure how extreme.
likely some version of roll cage and interior changes.
Nice paint, but want to be able to drive it so not to crazy on paint.
Don't want a trailer show car.

I suspect it to be over priced, but would like to continue to eat while I do this :)

I like that plan, start with the suspension, brakes and tires upgrades then you’ll have a solid foundation to build on, should turn out to be quite the Sleeper ?
I will be honest, there will be nothing sleeper about this, when you hear it you will know, when you see it you will know.
Question is just how wild. I have so much to do before that, lots of time to dream of endless combinations.
But a lot of hard work comes first. I am actually looking forward to it.
My car is amazing, but nothing to do to it. So having this should be lots of fun.
Like I said few years away from hearing the roar.

Two very important things happened so far. When I picked it up, sent Picture to Aliona.
Her response was congratulations. Today when out for a drive, we dropped in so
she could see it, and she said cool.

When it comes to this stuff, I am very fortunate.

Major step forward today. As many of you know I don't have a big garage.
So where am I going to do this project ??? Last few years I have had a garage to store
cars, typical get three in there, really good size two bay.

Attached, but divided by wall is another 1.5 car garage, enough room to get Fox in there
for remainder of winter. I did a 4 year deal for whole building. So once cars are out of storage.
I will have a place where I can tear car apart without time restraints and allow work to go as
I have time and money.

Only down side, not much will happen between now and spring and then typically my busiest
time for work, but I have a place, now can work on plan :)

Back