Model T's invading P.E.I.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model T's invading P.E.I.

I was just talking to my buddy and he was telling me that from July14-19 , 2019 there will be over 200 ford model T 's coming to the eastern end of P.E.I. for a week long tour. It will be the first time in 25 years that the MODEL T INTERNATIONAL CLUB will be in Canada to tour the island. They will be going different places each day. People interested in these car will have to take the week off and come to p.e.i. to see this many cars gathered in one spot so close in the maritimes . Would be nice to see for sure.
    Tomatopicker, Fun GT and 4 others like this.

Too bad they won't be there for a weekend .
    Ohtobbad likes this.

Comment

I can't take a week off, but doing a day trip might be worth it
      2016 GT350R
      5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

Maybe we can get some Mustang owners togeather for a day and visit them somewhere they are going on the island. I typed in 200 model t's on p.e.I. july 14-19, 2019 and it came up.
        pei_guy, TrueBlue02058 and Ohtobbad like this.

Comment

If weather is decent, I could get over in the Mustang on the Friday (19th).
          pei_guy and Ohtobbad like this.
          2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

Should go well with the Amish horse and buggies.
            pei_guy and TrueBlue02058 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by 02 yellowgt View Post
              Here's a little known distinction regarding PEI & it's affinity to the automobile... PEI legislature banned automobiles for 5 years in 1908, after reportedly having the first car on Canadian roads in 1866. https://driving.ca/auto-news/news/ho...y-19th-century

Comment

Originally posted by 02 yellowgt View Post
                Both are traffic tie up, accident waiting to happen.

Comment

Should be really cool to see so many in one place.
                  2014 GHIG GT Convertible
                  2003 Centennial Limited Edition GT Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by Festus View Post

Both are traffic tie up, accident waiting to happen.
                    At least with the Model Ts, the only thing coming out of their Arse besides Exhaust is Water. You have to keep your eye on the water level in those old Jalopies.

I wouldn't be following a horse and buggy in a white vert for sure.

2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

Working...
                    X