2019 Atlantic Nationals Weekend Events July 5-7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 05 gt 5spd View Post
    Word is a new park entrance next year - maybe that will come through the field ?? Wait and see!
    Entrance is supposed to be on the other side of the pond is what I heard.Closer to the new beach.And $5 increase in price won't deter me.

Comment

Agree $5 won’t deter me either.

2014 GHIG GT Convertible
      2003 Centennial Limited Edition GT Convertible

Comment

I don't think the $5 dollars will deter anyone. It has not gone up for as long as I can remember so I am sure it was time.
        2001BlackGTVert : 17" Cobra Wheels, Lowered 1 1/4", Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust,Mac Pro Chamber H pipe, Ford Shorty Headers, KN Filter, 4:10 gears, CDC'S Convertible Light Bar, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Ford Racing Tonneau cover, strut tower brace, Smoked Headlights, Smoked Tailights and Brookspeed tune.

Comment

The increased value of next years Prize Car and substantial substitute Cash Prize certainly justify the Price increase. Next Year will be my 10th Year attending with the BULLITT and I think this will be the first Price increase for as long as I have been attending.
          2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

My little Suzuki enjoyed having some mud to play in the driving up and down the bank, although I think Brian was a bit worried at one point, as his Camaro was right in front.......
            2014 GHIG GT Convertible
            2003 Centennial Limited Edition GT Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by Mcdavis View Post
              My little Suzuki enjoyed having some mud to play in the driving up and down the bank, although I think Brian was a bit worried at one point, as his Camaro was right in front.......
              No point in applying Tire Shine to the Suzuki"s Mud Tires.
              2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mcdavis View Post

Good handbrake/transmission makes good friend !!
                Max Arseneault
                2007 GT/CS 'vert | 4.6L 3V | aFe Intake | Brenspeed tuned | ford performance & whiteline suspension | eibach prokit |JLT rear diff expansion tank

Comment

Working...
                X