ATLANTIC DREAM MACHINE CAR SHOW PEI MAY 19th 10-4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATLANTIC DREAM MACHINE CAR SHOW PEI MAY 19th 10-4

Is anyone planning on comming over for Atlantic Dream Machines car show this year ?
    Mineral Grey and TrueBlue02058 like this.

Originally posted by Festus View Post

Is anyone planning on comming over for Atlantic Dream Machines car show this year ?
    I will be in PEI lots during the spring and summer but won't be attending that show

Memorial Cup that weekend.
    Last edited by Canuck121; 03-Feb-2019, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Hopefully the weather cooperates for this show this year.lol
      TrueBlue02058 likes this.
      2001BlackGTVert : 17" Cobra Wheels, Lowered 1 1/4", Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust,Mac Pro Chamber H pipe, Ford Shorty Headers, KN Filter, 4:10 gears, CDC'S Convertible Light Bar, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Ford Racing Tonneau cover, strut tower brace, Smoked Headlights, Smoked Tailights and Brookspeed tune.

Comment

I'll be headed over, my sister is moving back to PEI this year so will be over a quite a bit this year I think
        Ohtobbad, TrueBlue02058 and Festus like this.

Comment

Anyone headed to this on the weekend?
          ​​​I'm hoping to leave Rothesay early in the morning
          Ohtobbad likes this.

Comment

I'm tied up for the morning but up for grabbing a coffee or meet later at the show. An end of day cruise and supper isn't out of the question!😄
            Festus and Ohtobbad like this.

Comment

I'm going over Sunday morning.Saturday is supposed to rain.
              Mineral Grey and pei_guy like this.

Comment

Forecast has changed a bit, so should be a good day , but will hit rain on the drive back home ..
                I should be leaving Quispamsis around 7:30ish ..
                Anyone else from Moncton coming over ? I will probably stop in at the tim Hortons /shell at East side of Caledonia park exchange to fuel up and grab a coffee around 8:45...
                Ohtobbad likes this.

Comment

Went a few years ago, good show, but damn near froze.
                  Mineral Grey likes this.
                  2016 GT350R
                  5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

I see Darren cancelled the Saturday “Princess Auto show” section, but is still on for Sunday and the big show.
                    Ohtobbad likes this.

Comment

I was by there just before noon and a few cars at Princess auto. As cold here this year as it was when the MM crew came a few years back. May 24 weekend used to be the first weekend of summer and now more like the last long weekend of winter. Maybe snowmobile drag racing is the more appropriate event!

Comment

Originally posted by pei_guy View Post
                        I was by there just before noon and a few cars at Princess auto. As cold here this year as it was when the MM crew came a few years back. May 24 weekend used to be the first weekend of summer and now more like the last long weekend of winter. Maybe snowmobile drag racing is the more appropriate event!
                        Ya and waterfront location does not help, beautiful spot but doesn't help when chilly.
                        Hmmm Mustang ice racing, there's a hobby LOL
                        2016 GT350R
                        5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

I will take my chances tomorrow.Will be a nice drive anyways.

Comment

Looks like a Nice Day for Show, Sunny and 14 in Shediac, so it should be decent on the Island.

Stuck home Sick with Bronchitis, would rather be at the Show.

Have Fun and Post up some Pics of all of your awesome Stangs.
                            2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

Looks like i got the perfect spot to park at the show today ..Screenshot_20190519-115811.png

Comment

Working...
                              X