Collapse

2019 Radical Speedsport April 12-14 2019 Moncton Coliseum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Day, when You are Old, Like me, You will have every Weekend Off. But by then, You will be Old, Like Me.
    Ohtobbad likes this.
    2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlue02058 View Post
      One Day, when You are Old, Like me, You will have every Weekend Off. But by then, You will be Old, Like Me.
      Thanks Fred. Never fun to work them but all part of the job and you’re right....someday I won’t have to lol.
      Ohtobbad likes this.

Comment

Haha now this is funny.
        Ohtobbad likes this.
        2001BlackGTVert : 17" Cobra Wheels, Lowered 1 1/4", Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust,Mac Pro Chamber H pipe, Ford Shorty Headers, KN Filter, 4:10 gears, CDC'S Convertible Light Bar, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Ford Racing Tonneau cover, strut tower brace, Smoked Headlights, Smoked Tailights and Brookspeed tune.

Comment

We are now a month away. Always look forward to this show every year as it gives us hope that spring is almost here. Lol.
          Ohtobbad likes this.
          2001BlackGTVert : 17" Cobra Wheels, Lowered 1 1/4", Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust,Mac Pro Chamber H pipe, Ford Shorty Headers, KN Filter, 4:10 gears, CDC'S Convertible Light Bar, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Ford Racing Tonneau cover, strut tower brace, Smoked Headlights, Smoked Tailights and Brookspeed tune.

Comment

Still plan on making the trip, if any locals want to catch a ride.
            Look forward to seeing some cars and catching lunch with some folks
            from NB.
            TrueBlue02058 likes this.
            2016 GT350R
            5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

Originally posted by Ohtobbad View Post
              Still plan on making the trip, if any locals want to catch a ride.
              Look forward to seeing some cars and catching lunch with some folks
              from NB.
              Save me a seat ! I'm not sure the old VW will conquer the pass
              TrueBlue02058 and Ohtobbad like this.

Comment

Working...
              X