This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrueBlue02058 View Post
    We can have a Car Show in Duncan's Parking Lot.
    When 30-40 mustangs show up for lunch it will be a show by default lol.
    2016 GT350R
    5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

Yes I agree. We can mingle and stuff there for a bit before and after. Good way of seeing each others cars.
      Festus, Ohtobbad and TrueBlue02058 like this.
      2001BlackGTVert : 17" Cobra Wheels, Lowered 1 1/4", Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust,Mac Pro Chamber H pipe, Ford Shorty Headers, KN Filter, 4:10 gears, CDC'S Convertible Light Bar, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Ford Racing Tonneau cover, strut tower brace, Smoked Headlights, Smoked Tailights and Brookspeed tune.

Comment

Hopefully the Ground in Downtown Amherst has a more solid footing than last year's location.
        S197CS and Ohtobbad like this.
        2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

If no work issue comes up (don't expect it to) I'll join you. I've made a note of it.

Originally posted by 02 yellowgt View Post
          Amherst won't know what hit it .The Ford dealer is owned by Taylor Ford so maybe they would like a drive by?
          Originally posted by 2001BlackGTvert View Post
          Yeah that could be an idea. Let's give that one some thought.
          I knew Terry Taylor when he had Taylor Lincoln Mercury on Almon Street in Halifax before he sold to Steele Ford. I believe his son now runs his two dealerships. I'd be happy to contact him if the decision is made to pursue doing something at the dealership.
          2001BlackGTvert and Mineral Grey like this.
          Regards, AC53

2019 Bullitt Mustang K0234

Comment

Ok perfect let us know as we get closer and if you will have someone joining you so we can include you in the reservation.

Thanks for the offer concerning the Amherst dealership. Taylor Ford which is owned by the same people is one of our site sponsors.
            This is just something we talked about in passing. Not sure if we will have time or not. Will see.

Originally posted by AC53 View Post
            If no work issue comes up (don't expect it to) I'll join you. I've made a note of it.

I knew Terry Taylor when he had Taylor Lincoln Mercury on Almon Street in Halifax before he sold to Steele Ford. I believe his son now runs his two dealerships. I'd be happy to contact him if the decision is made to pursue doing something at the dealership.
            Mineral Grey likes this.
            2001BlackGTVert : 17" Cobra Wheels, Lowered 1 1/4", Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust,Mac Pro Chamber H pipe, Ford Shorty Headers, KN Filter, 4:10 gears, CDC'S Convertible Light Bar, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Ford Racing Tonneau cover, strut tower brace, Smoked Headlights, Smoked Tailights and Brookspeed tune.

Comment

Update sign in sheet. Full details on first post of first page.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST

NEW BRUNSWICK

1.Charlie and Jennifer
              2.Elide and Suzanne
              3.Fred and Linda
              4.Dave and Bev
              5.Dave and Tanya
              6. Todd and Beth
              7. Al and Jackie
              8. Martin and Christine
              9. Jesse and Josianne
              10.Phil + 1
              11. Maxime + 1

NOVA SCOTIA CREW

1.Trevor and Aliona
              2.Joey and Lynn
              3.Doug and Sharron
              4.John and Carol
              5.Kelly and Shannon
              6.Gerry and Jackie
              7.Paul and Gina
              8.Lisa
              9.Ron
              10.Faye and Kevin
              11.Carol and John
              12.Joanna and Greg
              13.Sheldon and Bonnie
              14 Lorna and Roger
              15.Kyle
              16.Doug

PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND CREW

1.Griff and ?
              2.Aaron and Brenda
              3.Kevin and Cindy
              4.William and Natalie
              Last edited by Ohtobbad; 16-Feb-2019, 06:20 PM.
              TrueBlue02058 and Mineral Grey like this.
              2016 GT350R
              5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

And the list keeps growing! This should be a great chance to meet with some old friends and make some new ones. For many of us it will be the first - out of winter stable - event for us and our cars.

Come on spring we are ready!
                Mineral Grey, TrueBlue02058 and 2 others like this.

Comment

add meeeeeeeeeee +1
                  Ohtobbad likes this.
                  2016 Mustang GT PP: 2.9 Whipple Stage 2, 20" Project 6GR FIVE Wheels, Lowered 1", Roush Spoiler, Borla ATAK Cat Back Exhaust w/X-Pipe, Catless Headers

Comment

Perfect Phil. You have been added with a +1

Originally posted by torch View Post
                    add meeeeeeeeeee +1
                    Ohtobbad likes this.

Comment

26 Stangs so far.
                      2001BlackGTvert and Ohtobbad like this.
                      2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

Looking good to surpass last years numbers. Come on PEI faulks where you at? Lol
                        pei_guy, Festus and 2 others like this.

Comment

Meeeeee +1. !! ! 😂
                          Max Arseneault
                          2007 GT/CS 'vert | 4.6L 3V | aFe Intake | Brenspeed tuned | ford performance & whiteline suspension | eibach prokit |JLT rear diff expansion tank

Comment

You are in Maxime!

Originally posted by S197CS View Post
                            Meeeeee +1. !! ! 😂

Comment

Wow super impressed with the interest in this run so far. We are at 31 cars and counting with almost 60 people. If the weather cooperates it will definitely grow . I cannot wait to get out on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by 2001BlackGTvert View Post
                                Wow super impressed with the interest in this run so far. We are at 31 cars and counting with almost 60 people. If the weather cooperates it will definitely grow . I cannot wait to get out on the road.
                                Yup we have only posted once across the platforms and its early, this could turn into a big run.
                                Like you said if weather is good, could see and 10-15 cars
                                Might have to get the drone out and practice before going, so we can get some Ariel shots
                                2016 GT350R
                                5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

Working...
                                X