Collapse

Shelby For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure Ford would give You a fair trade in value if You traded it in on the new GT500 later this year.
    67 AGAIN and Ohtobbad like this.
    2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

I have the Shelby sold to a fine gent from Windsor, ON. He and the wife are flying in next Wed with cash in hand, I get kind of moist just thinkin' about the moolah!!
      Hither / tither, me_oh_my, what to buy next.
      Rather a nice scenario for me, whereas we owned the car for 1 month shy of 6 years and cost recovered was $7,500. off my purchase price!! Not a lot of depreciation for sure....
      67 AGAIN, and 7 others like this.

Comment

As they say on Barrett - Jackson, that one was well sold.

Comment

Almost as good as Corvette values. Years ago a salesman selling used Corvettes at MacDonald Pontiac Buick, told me that Corvette's appreciated, not depreciated in value.
          2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlue02058 View Post
            Almost as good as Corvette values. Years ago a salesman selling used Corvettes at MacDonald Pontiac Buick, told me that Corvette's appreciated, not depreciated in value.
            ya hes nuts, but then again chevy guys are.....................
            Bills car was a 2 year build and seems like many shelby's have gone
            up in value. Not sure if the new GT500 will change that, but fun to watch.
            I personally don't buy them as investment other than smiles per miles.
            Holding value or increasing is a bonus in my mind.
            2016 GT350R
            5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

Working...
            X