Shelby For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelby For Sale

Looking to sell my sterling grey '13 GT500, approx 25,000 km, bump to bump $0 ded warranty to May/20. A few minor mods: gas hood lifts, strut tower covers, tail light trim and vinyl lens tint, high flow air filter & resonator delete air intake tube, metal front (upper & lower) grille kit -- 2013 / 2014 models have zero protection for radiator, electric exhaust cut outs, Michelin pilot sport a/s 3 tires. Car is in my garage under a cover at the moment, driving weather is only 12 weeks away......
    $55,000. CAN or $41,500. US. email = billdunnet@gmail.com or 902-830-2999

nice engine I (maybe) should have kept!!
    Last edited by billd; 09-Feb-2019, 03:08 PM.
    TrueBlue02058 likes this.

Good Luck with the Sale Bill, after it's gone, any idea what will take it's place ?
    2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

Good luck with sale.
      pei_guy and TrueBlue02058 like this.
      2016 GT350R
      5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

Good luck with the sale Bill. Nice looking car for sure.
        pei_guy and TrueBlue02058 like this.
        2001BlackGTVert : 17" Cobra Wheels, Lowered 1 1/4", Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust,Mac Pro Chamber H pipe, Ford Shorty Headers, KN Filter, 4:10 gears, CDC'S Convertible Light Bar, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Ford Racing Tonneau cover, strut tower brace, Smoked Headlights, Smoked Tailights and Brookspeed tune.

Comment

Thanks for looking fellas, if you can think of or know anyone in the market, kindly pass along.

Fred - - my thought is to hunt down an '80s or maybe '90s convertible. And second to that pick
          up a 18 to 20 foot zodiac boat to putter around with......
          S197CS, pei_guy and 2 others like this.

Comment

Sounds like a good plan Bill. You should be able find turn key examples for no more than 10 Grand.
            pei_guy and like this.
            2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

Good luck with the sale Bill. I'm sure you'll find some lucky buyer.....awesome car you have there !!
              By the way I do recognize where them pics were taken...... lol
              Fun GT 2005 GT Premium, 3d Carbon body kit, Roush spoiler, Roll bar, TSW wheels, Bear brakes & Hawk pads, BBK intake, SCT, Flowmasters, Pioneer/Clarion sound, and lots of billet parts.

Comment

Good luck with the sale, Bill. Hate to see it go. You interested in trading for a zodiac? Think we could make a deal!

Comment

Nice car. Good luck with sale.
                  I'll run it by a buddy of mine who's been talking about one for a while.
                  Colour is right. Asking might be a little rich for him with all his other toys.
                  He can make decisions.
                  Unload the RZR side-by-side.
                  Unload the snowmobile.

I'll let you know what he says.

Comment

Hey Bill, have fun with all the tire kickers! I'll start you off right, how about we trade? My Kia plus $15k?
                    2016 Mustang GT PP: 2.9 Whipple Stage 2, 20" Project 6GR FIVE Wheels, Lowered 1", Roush Spoiler, Borla ATAK Cat Back Exhaust w/X-Pipe, Catless Headers

Comment

I got a great canoe with small leak and repaired paddle and 15 K
                      Oh and I would like to book a test drive please
                      2016 GT350R
                      5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

Get ready for the questions, Bill! Does it have cruise control? What's it like on gas? Does it have car seat anchors in the back seat? Can you convert it to automatic? I can't drive a stick. Funny what you can get at the door or over the phone!

Comment

Good luck with the sale Bill. Will keep my ears opened in case i find someone in the market.
                          Max Arseneault
                          2007 GT/CS 'vert | 4.6L 3V | aFe Intake | Brenspeed tuned | ford performance & whiteline suspension | eibach prokit | GT500 wheels | 275/40/18 square Firestone Firehawk Indy500

Comment

Hey Guys, thanks for the cheerful comments..... the hen likes the KIA option. Keep the offers rollin'

Comment

Texted my buddy the details.
                              He answered that he has shelved the idea for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X