2019 NH Spring Dyno Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2001BlackGTvert View Post
    Sounds cool!!! Al did they do a cavity search? That would be a shitty deal 😜
    He wouldn't say but did walk funny for rest of the day LOL
    2016 GT350R
    5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ohtobbad;
      Sunday head home back up airport route and not bad drive, no issues at the Boarder
      unlike way down, Al was doing much better after search upon entry [/QUOTE]

I didn't mention that for a reason . . lol.. I also won't mention even though I was detained for a bit , we still had to wait for someone that had a stalled stang that wouldn't start ..
      oops, I guess I did mention it ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mineral Grey View Post

I didn't mention that for a reason . . lol.. I also won't mention even though I was detained for a bit , we still had to wait for someone that had a stalled stang that wouldn't start ..
        oops, I guess I did mention it ..
        I guess I'm going to have to jump to my own defense, which is never a good thing! A boost from Gerry and Glenn's technical know how found a loose battery cable and the tools to fix it. No harm, or delay while the full body cavity searches were being conducted by CBP on Al & Doug.....

Was a great run and all the recommendations on Pete's expertise tuning Mustangs was bang on. A bit of an ego bruise when you pull in the shop & the first thing he says is that your car sounds like crap and the throttle body you have on is crap. But after the tweaks to the tune and the results of the second pull were well worth it from the first test drive.

The run was no sunday drive but a great group of guys to run with. Alot of laughs and ribbing to go around! Already looking forward to next year.

Comment

• Hey we drove on Sunday
          2016 GT350R
          5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Passed Gerry coming back on the I395 round Bangor, as I was heading down to NH.
            2014 GHIG GT Convertible
            2003 Centennial Limited Edition GT Convertible

Comment

• Well one week later and just starting to get caught up.
              Car is still not cleaned from run and beginning to look like its not happening
              today. To much to do. Wife being away reminds me how spoiled I am
              and how much she does for me, to allow me to go play
              one week she is home whoo hooo
              2016 GT350R
              5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

Working...
              X