Collapse

Thought of the day.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well the weather has been much better, hope it stays this way.
    I just need to find more time to play.
    2016 GT350R
    5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• I got out to A&W tonight for first time, beautiful night place was packed.
      2016 GT350R
      5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohtobbad View Post
        I got out to A&W tonight for first time, beautiful night place was packed.
        I got there last week. Was hoping to get there tonight too, but wasn't in the cards.
        THUNDR
        2008 GT500
        Vista Blue

Comment

• Snapped this as the 68 car was coming in. Not sure why the water mark is appearing on my photos on PB. Go to find a new host for pics.

THUNDR
          2008 GT500
          Vista Blue

Comment

• What started out as a quiet morning, turned into a work day
            Should have stayed in school, lol.

With the weather being sketchy today, what's everyone up to?
            2016 GT350R
            5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Mama's working so I am doing some house cleaning. Made burgers for our lunch and maybe the car will get a cleaning this afternoon. Weather is not nice enough to drive it nlol.
              2001BlackGTVert : 17" Cobra Wheels, Lowered 1 1/4", Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust,Mac Pro Chamber H pipe, Ford Shorty Headers, KN Filter, 4:10 gears, CDC'S Convertible Light Bar, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Ford Racing Tonneau cover, strut tower brace, Smoked Headlights, Smoked Tailights and Brookspeed tune.

Comment

• Cleaned up car this morning fingers crossed it was going to clear up. Sun out by noontime. Out for a spin...was miata day around here today. Granddaughters dropped off for a visit so chasing the holy terrors around and feeding them like they've never eaten before! Supper, a bonfire then chase the girls to bed and likely crash shortly after. Hope some sun tomorrow so gan put some miles on. Still on the same tank of fuel since filling up after the NH run...

Comment

• Great day cleaned the mustang, Then mom and I headed for Georgetown to see some of the beautiful model t's coming for the week. I have to say some of these car are awesome with all the different types and colors accented with gold colored trim.

Comment

• No clean up, just driving for me today. Mustang was a delivery vehicle , went down to Guysborough to set up for a small gathering , Mom and Dad’s 60th anniversary! Actual day is Monday but had a nice drive down and back- great to see the extended family in one place. PS Rt 16 is awfull - might get paved this fall but avoid it if possible or drive really sloooow

Comment

• Went to tracadie yesterday night and came back today. Will need a hugeee cleanup but god i do love driving that thing
                      Max Arseneault
                      2007 GT/CS 'vert | 4.6L 3V | aFe Intake | Brenspeed tuned | ford performance & whiteline suspension | eibach prokit |JLT rear diff expansion tank

Comment

• Another overcast day, clean garage and car today, might be all I get to do
                        2016 GT350R
                        5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Bonus day here.... out for a spin around the north shore to south shore loop. Expected showers to start along the way but clear skies still. Thrinderstorm warnings are getting posted for western PEI now, so made use of the best part of the day. Lots of Stangs out and about today. Only 1 Camaro that needed tamed.... Scowls from the co-pilot but silence otherwise!

Comment

Working...
                          X