Collapse

Thought of the day.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a sports fan, having played many different sports over the years and in school.
    So I tend to follow a lot of different sports. I can't watch them all as no one has that much
    free time I did watch a fair bit of NBA playoffs and the Raptors run.
    Congrats to the Raptors for winning the NBA championship and seeing some incredible
    games along the way. Bringing the Championship north of the boarder making history.

For Toronto fans, you will final get to see a parade in Toronto LOL
    The route is well known as Leafs fans have it mapped out every September
    2016 GT350R
    5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Yup good Bball.
      I watched too. Couldn't ignore it.
      Pretty big deal.

Comment

• Love or hate?

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/m...stang-goodwood
        2014 GHIG GT Convertible
        2003 Centennial Limited Edition GT Convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by Mcdavis View Post
          Sac-religious if you ask me, taking an icon to help you lunch an electric car
          is right up there with snake oil salesmen LOL. Build your modern prius I am sure
          many will enjoy, but I want the real deal for as long we are aloud to drive them.
          Listen to them and actually be aloud to drive.

Electric cars will be followed closely by autonomous cars
          2016 GT350R
          5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Definitely hate!

Now on the other hand, 760hp and 625lb/ft are numbers any Mustang enthusiast can Love.
            The official numbers on the 2020 GT500.

I'm surprised no one has brought it up yet.

Comment

• Yeah I still enjoy driving too much to go fully hands free. Lol.
              2001BlackGTVert : 17" Cobra Wheels, Lowered 1 1/4", Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust,Mac Pro Chamber H pipe, Ford Shorty Headers, KN Filter, 4:10 gears, CDC'S Convertible Light Bar, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Ford Racing Tonneau cover, strut tower brace, Smoked Headlights, Smoked Tailights and Brookspeed tune.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2001BlackGTvert View Post
                Yeah I still enjoy driving too much to go fully hands free. Lol.
                + one on this mantra.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohtobbad View Post

Sac-religious if you ask me, taking an icon to help you lunch an electric car
                  is right up there with snake oil salesmen LOL. Build your modern prius I am sure
                  many will enjoy, but I want the real deal for as long we are aloud to drive them.
                  Listen to them and actually be aloud to drive.

Electric cars will be followed closely by autonomous cars
                  Just think about the opportunity to install a ricer sound system and load every exhaust audio clip you want.... it might just rank up there with a LS swap in a fox!

Comment

• maybe they could put cloth pin and hockey card on wheels to give it better sound

Comment

• Originally posted by Festus View Post
                      maybe they could put cloth pin and hockey card on wheels to give it better sound
                      Good one.

Comment

• For the difference in the asking price of a gas and an electric Mustang, one could buy a hell of a lot of gasoline.
                        2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

• I am thinking I need to go for a mini cruise tomorrow.
                          Maybe look for good photo op for summer photo contest.
                          2016 GT350R
                          5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Yes same here. Kind of gloomy today but tomorrow is looking better. I need to go check out some roads for our Nationals run as well.
                            2001BlackGTVert : 17" Cobra Wheels, Lowered 1 1/4", Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust,Mac Pro Chamber H pipe, Ford Shorty Headers, KN Filter, 4:10 gears, CDC'S Convertible Light Bar, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Ford Racing Tonneau cover, strut tower brace, Smoked Headlights, Smoked Tailights and Brookspeed tune.

Comment

• If I don't clean the bugs off the front bumper then the paint chips aren't as noticeable
                              2006 GT Convertable Roush suspension, strut brace and underhood bling
                              GT500 Strut mounts and throttle body Accel Coil Packs Airaid Race CAI to make it go
                              Hawk Sector 27 Rotors and ceramic pads to make it stop

Comment

• My parents are renting a cottage in shediac so I plan on leaving in the morning to cruise up that way

Comment

Working...
                                X