X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 67 AGAIN View Post
    Just go with it.
    You'll drive yourself crazy waiting.
    Besides many people have holes in front bumper now.
    They'll do what? Remove plate and just leave the holes? Not!
    Or one could enlarge the holes to make room for twin Turbo Air Intakes.
    2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

• Originally posted by 67 AGAIN View Post
      Well spent a nice 9 days on AC Bill's Island out there.
      Wow I miss that place.
      Even though it rained a bit and not best weather for us, the daytime highs were always in the teens and not a snow flake in sight unless you looked up at the mountains. There was sun and I got to run in shorts and t-shirt.

March was so dry, they are driving the golf carts on the fairways already.
      Usually they have to stick to the beaten paths until after April. They have it rough...
      Couldn't believe amount of snow still on the ground up here when got home Thursday.

Had a good day at Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit on April 5th.
      Did some braking exercises, emergency lane changes and autocross in parking lot in the morning and had three sessions on the track in afternoon.
      Drove Subaru WRX in morning.
      Drove Subaru WRX, Porsche Cayman S and Alfa Romeo 4C respectively during track sessions.
      Alfa was most track focused. Very light and stiff chassis with lots of carbon fiber, stiff suspension and no power steering.
      But the Porsche impressed me the most. Good power, grip, balance and suspension.
      I missed out on trying a BMW M240-i. That one would have been nice too.
      Would have needed one more track session, or wrestle another candidate out of it for first session.
      But we Maritimers are not like that now,are we?

Pics are all in my wife's phone. Will post up later.
      Sounds like you really enjoyed your Trip. I haven't been West of Saskatchewan, and definitely have to visit BC and Alberta someday.

As far as missing out on the BMW M240-i, You should have challenged him to a foot race, I'm confident You would have come out on top.
      2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

• Went to St Stephen yesterday...beautiful day. Still too cold for my son, then I was unable to be “topless”...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomatopicker View Post
          Went to St Stephen yesterday...beautiful day. Still too cold for my son, then I was unable to be “topless”...
          Carlos are u coming on the spring run to Amherst MAY 4th near 50 Mustangs book to herd that way.

Comment

• A local Mustang guy in Moncton,John Crandall has passed away.He was at most local shows with his red 1999 Mustang GT 35th anniversary convertible.He was involved in the first Moncton Mustang shows before Taylor Ford took over.

Comment

• So sad to hear this Dave. He was definitely a strong Mustang enthusiast. He was at all the shows and involved in plenty of them as well. He was always ready for a chat and full of Mustang knowledge. My Condolences to his family.
              2001BlackGTVert : 17" Cobra Wheels, Lowered 1 1/4", Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust,Mac Pro Chamber H pipe, Ford Shorty Headers, KN Filter, 4:10 gears, CDC'S Convertible Light Bar, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Ford Racing Tonneau cover, strut tower brace, Smoked Headlights, Smoked Tailights and Brookspeed tune.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2001BlackGTvert View Post
                So sad to hear this Dave. He was definitely a strong Mustang enthusiast. He was at all the shows and involved in plenty of them as well. He was always ready for a chat and full of Mustang knowledge. My Condolences to his family.
                Yes he definitely knew everything Mustang.Gone too soon at 65.

Comment

• I know that his Wife pre-deceased him a few years ago. Rest in Peace John.

Comment

• I was figuring he was mid to late 60's. Way too soon either way. He was pushing hard to have a the Moncton Mustang Club again. He just did not want to be the guy in charge. Wanted some young blood involved.
                    2001BlackGTVert : 17" Cobra Wheels, Lowered 1 1/4", Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust,Mac Pro Chamber H pipe, Ford Shorty Headers, KN Filter, 4:10 gears, CDC'S Convertible Light Bar, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Ford Racing Tonneau cover, strut tower brace, Smoked Headlights, Smoked Tailights and Brookspeed tune.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2001BlackGTvert View Post
                      So sad to hear this Dave. He was definitely a strong Mustang enthusiast. He was at all the shows and involved in plenty of them as well. He was always ready for a chat and full of Mustang knowledge. My Condolences to his family.
                      John will be missed. I first met him in Fredericton, then in Moncton. Seems He kept a lot of things moving behind the scenes - didn’t want any spotlight . Lots of Mustang knowledge lost with his passing.

Comment

• 7EB81124-727B-4DF3-BA61-A0909468CB99.jpeg
                        Managed to get first wash since 1996 completed and 50 kms of road travel on the “other Ford “ this past weekend. Drum brakes and Armstrong steering make for some quick driving style adjustments when behind this wheel

7FF524D0-079A-472A-A5C6-600AA1A765BC.jpeg

As you can see the other “ non Ford” project is getting closer to the road as well

9569824C-8FA4-4AF3-A9EE-B6D332E908C0.jpeg
                        Last edited by 05 gt 5spd; 16-Apr-2019, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Truck is looking great, can't wait to see it, I see a morning coffee in our future
                          2016 GT350R
                          5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Originally posted by Festus View Post

Carlos are u coming on the spring run to Amherst MAY 4th near 50 Mustangs book to herd that way.
                            We are going to bring the kids to something that day. Was a hard call as it’s related to charity and Star Wars...

Comment

• Truck is looking real food Gerry. Glad you were able to get around the block in it. Looking forward to seeing it.

Comment

• Beautiful Truck Gerry !

Comment

Working...
                                X