Thought of the day.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomatopicker View Post
    Hi Boys....has been a hard winter. A lot of hockey (my son is a goalie) and just a lot of work and travelling. Quick update...Lost 40lbs...I am back at the gym and got a vanity plate for the stang…
    I was exchanging text with Al, I will be definitely now getting in touch...Can't wait for the season to start!
    Good job on the commitment for a shedding some pounds , looking good ! Hope to see Ironman out in about 4-6 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomatopicker View Post

The problem with the Canadiens is that their seasons are too short....
      Crack me up!

Comment

• Well I'll be darned. Was watching a show on T.V. and kinda thought the fella looked a bit familiar but hey they all look familiar when on T.V. so when I seen some of the cars featured on the show it became even more familiar. Seen him at the Atlantic Nationals so you fellas from N.S. now have a star with his own show on T.V. being filmed right in your neck of the woods. Show is called Bad Chad Customs (Chad Hiltz from Canning) which most of you have probably seen or are aware of ? Now that is pretty cool !!
        Last edited by Fun GT; 15-Mar-2019, 11:39 PM.
        Fun GT 2005 GT Premium, 3d Carbon body kit, Roush spoiler, Roll bar, TSW wheels, Bear brakes & Hawk pads, BBK intake, SCT, Flowmasters, Pioneer/Clarion sound, and lots of billet parts.

Comment

• Jason brought it to my attention a few weeks ago. I had never heard of him either. He builds some wild stuff. Need to try and catch his full show.
          2001BlackGTVert : 17" Cobra Wheels, Lowered 1 1/4", Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust,Mac Pro Chamber H pipe, Ford Shorty Headers, KN Filter, 4:10 gears, CDC'S Convertible Light Bar, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Ford Racing Tonneau cover, strut tower brace, Smoked Headlights, Smoked Tailights and Brookspeed tune.

Comment

• Which channel is it aired on??
            Max Arseneault
            2007 GT/CS 'vert | 4.6L 3V | aFe Intake | Brenspeed tuned | ford performance & whiteline suspension | eibach prokit |JLT rear diff expansion tank

Comment

• Originally posted by S197CS View Post
              Which channel is it aired on??
              It's on Wednesdays on Discovery. I wasn't big on the show, too much Bad Chad, not enough car building for me
              2006 GT Convertable Roush suspension, strut brace and underhood bling
              GT500 Strut mounts and throttle body Accel Coil Packs Airaid Race CAI to make it go
              Hawk Sector 27 Rotors and ceramic pads to make it stop

Comment

• I was watching the 1000 Miles of Sebring on Discovery Velocity yesterday and every time the announcers started to talk about something interesting or there was a good duel for position the show would go to commercial. If anyone's interested, the 12 hour race is on now and they're running in the rain
                2006 GT Convertable Roush suspension, strut brace and underhood bling
                GT500 Strut mounts and throttle body Accel Coil Packs Airaid Race CAI to make it go
                Hawk Sector 27 Rotors and ceramic pads to make it stop

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich06 View Post
                  I was watching the 1000 Miles of Sebring on Discovery Velocity yesterday and every time the announcers started to talk about something interesting or there was a good duel for position the show would go to commercial. If anyone's interested, the 12 hour race is on now and they're running in the rain
                  I like watching this and lemans so I will do it online, tends to be better.
                  2016 GT350R
                  5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohtobbad View Post

I like watching this and lemans so I will do it online, tends to be better.
                    Radio Lemans does an excellent job too.
                    They have all the inside information and they podcast as well.

Comment

• Fun Afternoon, My son arrived from out of town and brought with him,
                      his new fiancé and her son. Very nice day and a little surprise
                      2016 GT350R
                      5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohtobbad View Post
                        Fun Afternoon, My son arrived from out of town and brought with him,
                        his new fiancé and her son. Very nice day and a little surprise
                        That's how married life started with me.

Comment

• The amount of Ice underneath the snow that melted is amazing.
                          But each day above zero a little more melts. If this keeps up it could be
                          an early Mustang year, I can't wait
                          2016 GT350R
                          5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• I liked your comment but not sure it will be reality for most of us. Lol
                            2001BlackGTVert : 17" Cobra Wheels, Lowered 1 1/4", Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust,Mac Pro Chamber H pipe, Ford Shorty Headers, KN Filter, 4:10 gears, CDC'S Convertible Light Bar, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Ford Racing Tonneau cover, strut tower brace, Smoked Headlights, Smoked Tailights and Brookspeed tune.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2001BlackGTvert View Post
                              I liked your comment but not sure it will be reality for most of us. Lol
                              get the skates on
                              2016 GT350R
                              5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Maybe you could invite Drouin to come down and practice, think he needs a bit of it ?? lol

Heck invite them all down....................a little maritime air might motivate them ?? lol
                                Fun GT 2005 GT Premium, 3d Carbon body kit, Roush spoiler, Roll bar, TSW wheels, Bear brakes & Hawk pads, BBK intake, SCT, Flowmasters, Pioneer/Clarion sound, and lots of billet parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X