Collapse

Thought of the day.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance rates are going up, as I found out with work stuff, the only thing I get a great rate on is
    my Mustang. Replacement coverage, year round full coverage $886.00 a year.
    I check every 4-5 years on insurance, with as much stuff as I have plus Liability for work etc.

Roger you got an idiot, your car is modded but not crazy and unless you get appraised
    its only insured for that car model, year etc. They know that its why many folks
    if written off will remove as many mods as they can before giving to insurance company.
    2016 GT350R
    5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Originally posted by 2001BlackGTvert View Post
      Hey Aaron,

It was very nice catching up with you this morning. Thanks for the legwork on the fall run. Thanks for the great coffee and the Uber service as well.

Yea, was good to chat Charlie. Good luck with the tournament!

Comment

• Originally posted by 02 yellowgt View Post
        Steeves should be able to help and when your car hits 15 years old next year the classic car insurance is half the price.
        Yea, next year, as soon as my BULLITT turned 15 went with them. Agreed value replacement for $18,000 with flat bed road side assistance for around $430 a year.
        2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

• Just thinking. what is next ?

F4522E6F-3B0C-42F4-ABDC-4554D8893389.jpeg

Comment

• that's not pretty and Ford really need to think where this might take them.
            2016 GT350R
            5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• So its -7 with windchill of minus 900 and sunny out.
              What is everyone doing on tis glorious day?
              2016 GT350R
              5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Not a big fan of that fastback looking truck cap. Uggg.

As for what I am doing on this chilly and windy day? We are going to try to get off of the island if they do not close the bridge first.
                2001BlackGTVert : 17" Cobra Wheels, Lowered 1 1/4", Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust,Mac Pro Chamber H pipe, Ford Shorty Headers, KN Filter, 4:10 gears, CDC'S Convertible Light Bar, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Ford Racing Tonneau cover, strut tower brace, Smoked Headlights, Smoked Tailights and Brookspeed tune.

Comment

• NOPE on the fast bast back cap for me .. Any yes another glorious minus 900 wind chill Lol...
                  going to be treating some of my customers in our box suite for the Sea Dogs vs Wildcats this afternoon, should be a good time ..

Comment

• Winter here has been nothing short of relentless. Walked out of the house a few days ago and it was clear blue sky, no wind,
                    minus 5-6, no snow, no rain so turned right back in and hide in the basement for the rest of the day, thought it was the end of the world.............lol
                    Fun GT 2005 GT Premium, 3d Carbon body kit, Roush spoiler, Roll bar, TSW wheels, Bear brakes & Hawk pads, BBK intake, SCT, Flowmasters, Pioneer/Clarion sound, and lots of billet parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by 05 gt 5spd View Post
                      Just thinking. what is next ?

F4522E6F-3B0C-42F4-ABDC-4554D8893389.jpeg
                      That is got to be the Stupidest thing I have ever seen.
                      2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mineral Grey View Post
                        NOPE on the fast bast back cap for me .. Any yes another glorious minus 900 wind chill Lol...
                        going to be treating some of my customers in our box suite for the Sea Dogs vs Wildcats this afternoon, should be a good time ..
                        My Local Shop Owner was invited along with a few other Shop owners a few weeks ago to NAPA's box suite at the Avenir center in Moncton for a Wildcat's game.

The NAPA Guy told him that NAPA paid $55,000 for the box suite, every time they use it there is a $55 fee, and get this, the bill to NAPA for that evenings refreshments and food, (12 beer, an order of Wings and one of chicken fingers, was $450 ! It was $150 just for the beer, (they were King Cans)

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueBlue02058 View Post

My Local Shop Owner was invited along with a few other Shop owners a few weeks ago to NAPA's box suite at the Avenir center in Moncton for a Wildcat's game.

The NAPA Guy told him that NAPA paid $55,000 for the box suite, every time they use it there is a $55 fee, and get this, the bill to NAPA for that evenings refreshments and food, (12 beer, an order of Wings and one of chicken fingers, was $450 ! It was $150 just for the beer, (they were King Cans)
                          My biggest liquor bill was $375 in the box. Yesterday was probably my lowest , only a few customers but I got them to bring their kids for a good family day .. It can get expensive for sure but also enhances customer relations ..had our old friends from the Gables restaurant in St Andrews there , they asked where we are going this year for the fall run

Comment

• I hear you Roger. I had a hard time insuring my tractor too when I got it.
                            Most companies said it was too big to ensure with house, and that was the only option they said they had.
                            I deal with Daigle Insurance.
                            They have offices in Grand Falls, Edmundston, St-Leonard and, closer to you, in St-Quentin.
                            It's through Wawanesa Insurance Company.
                            My Mustang rates are stable. They did not want to guarantee my appraisal amount but accepted it and have a copy on file.
                            So they are aware of all my mods and continue to provide affordable coverage.
                            Wawanesa also cut me a policy for my tractor through Daigle which is not with the house.
                            I can go on the road and do pretty much what I want as long as it's not for payment because it is not a commercial policy.

I'm sure Garry Steeves will treat you right but if you want to compare or shop closer to home, I deal with Nicole in St-Leonard.
                            Phone number is 423-7777.
                            Daigle also does Hagerty classic car insurance.
                            I plan on moving over to that when I'm eligible. I only have a year or two left to wait.

Comment

• I have no issue insuring almost anything, but the rates have been going through the roof over last 1-2 years
                              to the point where I am shopping, dump trucks 110% increase, aliona's car 22%
                              2016 GT350R
                              5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Wow, 110% for Dump truck, that's Highway Robbery.

Comment

Working...
                                X