Collapse

What did you do to your mustang today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to open the magazine and see your own car, Well done!

Comment

• Very nice Marc. Congrats
      2001BlackGTVert : 17" Cobra Wheels, Lowered 1 1/4", Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust,Mac Pro Chamber H pipe, Ford Shorty Headers, KN Filter, 4:10 gears, CDC'S Convertible Light Bar, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Ford Racing Tonneau cover, strut tower brace, Smoked Headlights, Smoked Tailights and Brookspeed tune.

Comment

• Cool article, you will have to buy several copies
        2016 GT350R
        5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Yeah that is very cool, awesome !!!

Actually with your knowledge you could probably write for them. I haven't seen that magazine around for awhile, thought they had stopped publishing it, nice to see it's still going. Congrats on that Marc.
          Fun GT 2005 GT Premium, 3d Carbon body kit, Roush spoiler, Roll bar, TSW wheels, Bear brakes & Hawk pads, BBK intake, SCT, Flowmasters, Pioneer/Clarion sound, and lots of billet parts.

Comment

• Super to be profiled like that, Marc. Congrats!

Comment

• Thanks everyone.
              Yah, I'll have to get a few more copies from the newsstand and have a collage framed.
              Last edited by 67 AGAIN; 12-May-2019, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Very Nice Marc, You have one awesome, Unique Mustang. If I see that issue I'll pick one up for sure.
                2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

• Well I finally got my car in the garage for the “just out of storage “ once over. Only about 1000km late ! Oil and filter changed, brakes are all free, no leaks. Still have to rotate tire locations, check trans and diff levels and should be ready for the Dyno trip .

Comment

• 2 days ago, on Friday, got the New Brunswick Provincial Inspection done along with a tire rotation.
                    2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

• Originally posted by 05 gt 5spd View Post
                      Well I finally got my car in the garage for the “just out of storage “ once over. Only about 1000km late ! Oil and filter changed, brakes are all free, no leaks. Still have to rotate tire locations, check trans and diff levels and should be ready for the Dyno trip .
                      Made the trip there and back with no issues, proves a little time spent in preparation equals less time on the side of the road waiting for CAA / AAA

Comment

• Drove all the way to Montmagny, QB...car had an amazing qty of bugs...had some spare time and what I did?...clean the car...obviously!. She looks ready for tomorrow’s adventure to Montreal.
                        91A167DA-1B4B-4A01-8375-006114131DE1.jpeg

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomatopicker View Post
                          Drove all the way to Montmagny, QB...car had an amazing qty of bugs...had some spare time and what I did?...clean the car...obviously!. She looks ready for tomorrow’s adventure to Montreal.
                          Car looks Great Carlos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomatopicker View Post
                            Drove all the way to Montmagny, QB...car had an amazing qty of bugs...had some spare time and what I did?...clean the car...obviously!. She looks ready for tomorrow’s adventure to Montreal.
                            Enjoy the F1 this weekend ..will have to get out for a pint when you get back ..

Comment

• I miss going to the F-1 race in Montreal.
                              First off I love the city and the race weekend is
                              an incredible event to the race and the whole
                              city comes alive.
                              worth the trip for those who have never seen F-1 live
                              will blow your mind just how impressive these cars are.
                              2016 GT350R
                              5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Photo shoot at the windiest place on earth, Mount Washington, NH.
                                2014 GHIG GT Convertible
                                2003 Centennial Limited Edition GT Convertible

Comment

Working...
                                X