Collapse

What did you do to your mustang today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with last two opinions. Your current wheels look great on your car.
    Put money on something else, Mustang oriented of course.
    But if it has to be a choice between these two, I vote Shelby all the way.
    Color will look good with your car, like your current wheels do.
    And, always thinking future mods, you know they will give you room for Brembo brake upgrade, should you ever consider that.
    I don't know anything about the others.
    When it comes to wheels, I like to keep it to the Ford group of partner companies.
    Such as SVT/Ford Performance, Shelby, BBS, and RTR (Made by Classic Design Concept).

Comment

• I love my current set up as well and cannot find anything that hits my eye like the ones I have on now do. The only reason I am considering switching is the inside of the wheels are getting pitted more and more and I really like having stuff up to pare especially when sitting in car shows. I always washed the inside of my wheels (plus waxed once a year,removed wheels) but now find there is no use doing it due to the pitting. Looked at having them re-finished and most say I'm better off to just paint the insides which doesn't seem to interest me as it would not be professionally done. Outside of the wheels I have on now are just like new so yes it would be an option to just keep them but really would like new ones which would bring car more up to my expectations. Ah decisions decisions ? (Yep Aaron I will certainly keep you posted if I decide to make the move).
      Fun GT 2005 GT Premium, 3d Carbon body kit, Roush spoiler, Roll bar, TSW wheels, Bear brakes & Hawk pads, BBK intake, SCT, Flowmasters, Pioneer/Clarion sound, and lots of billet parts.

Comment

• Definitely a tough decision when looking at something that will drastically change the look, hopefully for the better. Here a pic that has a bit of a comparison although these are just black and not black chrome . Either way I think they would both look good if you do choose to replace rims this year..

Screenshot_20190304-145001.png

Comment

• Would need a good "Photoshop" guy, eh Phil ??
          Fun GT 2005 GT Premium, 3d Carbon body kit, Roush spoiler, Roll bar, TSW wheels, Bear brakes & Hawk pads, BBK intake, SCT, Flowmasters, Pioneer/Clarion sound, and lots of billet parts.

Comment

• This will show you different wheels on your car.
            https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/resu...&package=false

Comment

• Originally posted by 02 yellowgt View Post
              This will show you different wheels on your car.
              https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/resu...&package=false
              what a great way too look at wheels on your car color

Comment

• Last Saturday I installed the Bullet's billet pedals. I ordered them from American Muscle for under 40 bucks. They look great! Oh and I painted the arms of the pedals which gave it a high end look.
                Last edited by RoyalDragoon; 12-Mar-2019, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Looks Great !
                  2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

• Looks good.
                    Welcome to the forum.
                    Tell us about your ride and more pics.

Comment

• Awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X