Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Searching

On a Cold day or an early Sunday morning drinking my coffee,
    I sometimes like to go looking at cars for sale.
    Classics on Autotrader ›
    this is one of the sites I look at, lots of cool stuff even if most
    is a bit over priced.

Where do you look ?
    2016 GT350R
    5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

I often check kijiji for other cities - after checking Nova Scotia. One never knows what you will find as you check tot the other poster links ! Find a car for sale and often there is link to the spare parts bin as well. I found some NOS trim for Dad’s truck from Ontario using that method
    Fun GT, TrueBlue02058 and 2 others like this.

Comment

Kijiji Canada search is my go to, then Craig's list , then bring a trailer are my go to's .. Recent Searches have been mustangs, old f150's, old Celica's, broncos, samurai's and then just scrolling through the classics..
      most are just dream searches but it's what keeps me happy ...
      Fun GT, TrueBlue02058 and Ohtobbad like this.

Comment

Usually Kijiji and Autotrader are the two I use. Look all over the country every so often to see if anything interesting is out there....pretty much all Mustang searches.
        Fun GT, TrueBlue02058 and 2 others like this.

Comment

kijiji, autotrader and then ebay motors for me

i'm usually dreaming about some car i liked when i was a kid or too young to be able to afford something, so I start searching in the mid or deep southern US to see if I can something that's in great shape and priced right. most often i don't find anything and forget about it until next time

Fun GT, and 2 others like this.
          2016 Mustang GT PP: 2.9 Whipple Stage 2, 20" Project 6GR FIVE Wheels, Lowered 1", Roush Spoiler, Borla ATAK Cat Back Exhaust w/X-Pipe, Catless Headers

Comment

I learned about a few new ones on here. Lol.

For me it is Kijiji and auto trader. Mostly always Mustangs and dreaming. Lol
            2001BlackGTVert : 17" Cobra Wheels, Lowered 1 1/4", Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust,Mac Pro Chamber H pipe, Ford Shorty Headers, KN Filter, 4:10 gears, CDC'S Convertible Light Bar, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Ford Racing Tonneau cover, strut tower brace, Smoked Headlights, Smoked Tailights and Brookspeed tune.

Comment

Another one I look at among many
              Thousands of Classic Cars & Trucks For Sale - OldCarOnline.com ...https://www.oldcaronline.com/
              2016 GT350R
              5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

I like the non digital version, old school Old Car Trader and Auto Buy.
                2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

It’s interestining to watch the prices and how they change if you keep the “older non digital versions”. Cars and trucks that were almost given away 15 years ago are now in demand

Comment

You can also take a look at "Lespac" which is kind of the same as Kijiji but for the belle province of Quebec.
                    Fun GT 2005 GT Premium, 3d Carbon body kit, Roush spoiler, Roll bar, TSW wheels, Bear brakes & Hawk pads, BBK intake, SCT, Flowmasters, Pioneer/Clarion sound, and lots of billet parts.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlue02058 View Post
                      I like the non digital version, old school Old Car Trader and Auto Buy.

I agree. Will buy one every once in a while just to have a look.

Comment

Working...
                      X