Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55 years of Mustang and the Mustang Owners Museum

See the video: http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001fm3jd...8rwnqGIAsTtA==
    AC Bill, pei_guy and 4 others like this.
    2014 GHIG GT Convertible
    2003 Centennial Limited Edition GT Convertible

Really enjoyed that Martin, thanks for Posting.
    Fun GT and Mcdavis like this.
    2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

Yes, thank you .a good watch to keep me going till spring time
      Fun GT, Ohtobbad and 2 others like this.

Comment

Good stuff, thanks for sharing Martin.
        TrueBlue02058 and Ohtobbad like this.
        Fun GT 2005 GT Premium, 3d Carbon body kit, Roush spoiler, Roll bar, TSW wheels, Bear brakes & Hawk pads, BBK intake, SCT, Flowmasters, Pioneer/Clarion sound, and lots of billet parts.

Comment

Only problem is the Event's date. There will still be 5 feet of snow in Roger's hack yard, and the Roads in Southern NB will still be covered in Salt.
          Ohtobbad and like this.
          2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

Great video to share, Martin. I'm with Fred...won't see many form these parts driving down for the opening but would to put it on a Mustang bucket list!

Comment

I think that video was the first time I've ever seen a 260 ci badged Mustang..Maybe none were imported into Canada back in the day?
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_285_1456932454536_53[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by pei_guy View Post
                Great video to share, Martin. I'm with Fred...won't see many form these parts driving down for the opening but would to put it on a Mustang bucket list!
                I would need more spending money, cause only way I would consider going that early in April with my Mustang is If it left here in an enclosed trailer behind a Diesel Super Duty 4X4 P/U.

Comment

Originally posted by AC Bill View Post
                  I think that video was the first time I've ever seen a 260 ci badged Mustang..Maybe none were imported into Canada back in the day?
                  The early Mustangs had the 260 before the 302 was put in it. So I imagine a few made it up here.

Comment

Working...
                  X