Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Spring Dyno run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Great, Trevor. Dyno for me.
    Ohtobbad likes this.

    Comment


    • #17
      I've been gently reminded that our wedding anniversary is that weekend but I MAY be given permission to attend if I behave myself between now and then
      Ohtobbad, Mineral Grey and Festus like this.
      2006 GT Convertable Roush suspension, strut brace and underhood bling
      GT500 Strut mounts and throttle body Accel Coil Packs Airaid Race CAI to make it go
      Hawk Sector 27 Rotors and ceramic pads to make it stop

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Rich06 View Post
        I've been gently reminded that our wedding anniversary is that weekend but I MAY be given permission to attend if I behave myself between now and then
        The crew can have a toast to a long and continuing happy union!
        Ohtobbad and Mineral Grey like this.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Rich06 View Post
          I've been gently reminded that our wedding anniversary is that weekend but I MAY be given permission to attend if I behave myself between now and then
          I've always found your wife to be very reasonable! yay!
          Ohtobbad likes this.
          2016 Mustang GT PP: 2.9 Whipple Stage 2, 20" Project 6GR FIVE Wheels, Lowered 1", Roush Spoiler, Borla ATAK Cat Back Exhaust w/X-Pipe, Catless Headers

          Comment


          • #20
            Signup List,
            please let me know so I can book runs and let Pete know what is coming for dyno
            Those getting a dyno will need to give me year, specs and mods done to car.
            Pete uses SCT tuners, let me know if you have hand held unit or need one so he can have stock.



            1. Trevor - Run
            2. Aaron and Friend Dyno
            3. Al Dyno
            4. Phil Run
            5. Glen Run
            6. Rich maybe Dyno
            Mineral Grey and pei_guy like this.
            2016 GT350R
            5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Ohtobbad View Post
              Signup List,
              please let me know so I can book runs and let Pete know what is coming for dyno
              Those getting a dyno will need to give me year, specs and mods done to car.
              Pete uses SCT tuners, let me know if you have hand held unit or need one so he can have stock.



              1. Trevor - Run
              2. Aaron and Friend Dyno
              3. Al Dyno
              4. Phil Run
              5. Glen Run
              6. Rich maybe Dyno
              Looks like this will work for me - Just run, no dyno this time

              Comment


              • #22
                2013 GT 6 sp
                JLT CAI
                85mm BBK TB
                Boss 302 intake manifold
                BBK 1-7/8 longtube headers
                BBK off-road x-pipe
                MBRP Race series catbacks

                Have SCT tuner can send serial # and codes of needed beforehand
                Ohtobbad likes this.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I’m just waiting to see if we can get a hotel in New York when The Who are playing Madison Square Garden, if we can get in then I’m able to go
                  Ohtobbad, pei_guy and Mineral Grey like this.
                  2006 GT Convertable Roush suspension, strut brace and underhood bling
                  GT500 Strut mounts and throttle body Accel Coil Packs Airaid Race CAI to make it go
                  Hawk Sector 27 Rotors and ceramic pads to make it stop

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Rich06 View Post
                    I’m just waiting to see if we can get a hotel in New York when The Who are playing Madison Square Garden, if we can get in then I’m able to go
                    I get the concert, not sure what it has to do with dyno run unless that's your trade off or bribery LOL.
                    2016 GT350R
                    5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Ohtobbad View Post

                      I get the concert, not sure what it has to do with dyno run unless that's your trade off or bribery LOL.
                      If we can't get the rooms we want the other date is June 1 in Toronto
                      Mineral Grey and Ohtobbad like this.
                      2006 GT Convertable Roush suspension, strut brace and underhood bling
                      GT500 Strut mounts and throttle body Accel Coil Packs Airaid Race CAI to make it go
                      Hawk Sector 27 Rotors and ceramic pads to make it stop

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Rich06 View Post

                        If we can't get the rooms we want the other date is June 1 in Toronto
                        ahhh i got it, be wicked concert for sure.
                        2016 GT350R
                        5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          So the concert tickets are bought, the rooms are booked for The Who in NY on 13 May so I'm in for the run to NH, and would like dyne time
                          2006 GT Convertable Roush suspension, strut brace and underhood bling
                          GT500 Strut mounts and throttle body Accel Coil Packs Airaid Race CAI to make it go
                          Hawk Sector 27 Rotors and ceramic pads to make it stop

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X