Value Of??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value Of??

Trying to establish a sensible selling price for a 2013 gt500 (23000 km), has B to B warranty ($0 ded) to May/20.
    Several listed in the US for $43M.+ in doodle dollars. A couple listed in Can for $55 or so.
    Just feeling out the market, feedback would be appreciated. Cheers.
    TrueBlue02058 likes this.

I'd ask 55. But used Mustang sales are brisker in the Spring.
    Ohtobbad likes this.
    2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

Not sure what its worth, but the 2 or 3 I have seen for sale move quick.
      I suspect you go ask the guys a Macphees they would tell you what its
      worth.
      2016 GT350R
      5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

I played a bit with an online valuation tool and is had prices from 45 to 55 K
        2006 GT Convertable Roush suspension, strut brace and underhood bling
        GT500 Strut mounts and throttle body Accel Coil Packs Airaid Race CAI to make it go
        Hawk Sector 27 Rotors and ceramic pads to make it stop

Comment

Hopefully you guys are not getting out of the Mustang world now ??? You are selling in order to get the new Super Snake aren't you ??? Nice !!!
          67 AGAIN, TrueBlue02058 and Ohtobbad like this.
          Fun GT 2005 GT Premium, 3d Carbon body kit, Roush spoiler, Roll bar, TSW wheels, Bear brakes & Hawk pads, BBK intake, SCT, Flowmasters, Pioneer/Clarion sound, and lots of billet parts.

Comment

Always goes to the age old saying "Its only worth what someone is willing to pay". If you're ball parking, fair enough to start at $55k and work from there, you can always come down in price depending on interest.

Good luck if you're selling, I think I'd rather set myself on fire than deal with tire kickers, low ballers and time wasters when you're selling a car like that, probably why 99% of the time I trade in at the dealer.
            67 AGAIN, Fun GT and 2 others like this.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm looking into locating a '64 Fairlane T/B rep, 427-5 speed, one that's done to the n**s as they say. A few listed states side.
              Ohtobbad likes this.

Comment

Why can't you have both
                Fun GT likes this.
                2016 GT350R
                5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

Working...
                X