vacations

And I noticed that she was sticking her tongue out too, but her “Lungs” were outstanding, and even compensated for her lack of “six pack”

I've always been reluctant to cruise. Been on enough all inclusives and European tourist traps to want to face the money suckers at every port call.....but to each, their own.

5 weeks from today is the winter party at Glenn and Sharon's. We head to central Florida for 3 weeks that day, but still have fingers crossed Glenn is starting the festivities with brunch! With a 2:40 direct flight, timing is pretty much perfect!?

I am not sure on cruise, I don't like lines ups or large crowds lol.
Putting that many people on ship seems like not good for me.
We both like to wander when on holidays, ships are big,
so hopefully wandering no problem, we will see.
But being curious, I am hoping enough to keep me amused and
not having to be where everyone else is.

Aaron, I agree, everyone tells me, get off boat and do your own thing,
which works for me, we will see. People I know who have done it
either love it or not. So first hand experience we will see.

I do want to do one of those European river boat cruises,
but they are about $15 k :oops: not counting getting there soooo.

I'd be all for visiting a new place and taking in the local vibe but think the tourist experience is far different than the local one. We paid resort staff for private tours and a local experience that has been fantastic.
How many catamaran tours swims with dolphins, guided tours of ruins, dinner theatres can you handle?
I'd probably better enjoy a day on cruise ship after most have gotten off to do a port visit.

We always go to an all inclusive adults only in February.

Call us different but we can handle the first cold month of December staying busy for the obvious, then buckle up and hang on to get through January which I find both extremely cold ( this year is an exception) and loooooong, and since February is a short month we make it even shorter for a week or 10 days.

it is also the first flights that are direct, that Toronto stop over is hell, you need winter clothes when waiting to board and I like knowing Bubba the baggage handler put it on the plane so his Brother should see that I get it when I land,

i can handle March,sun is stronger and any snow usually doesn’t hang around,

countdown is on.

Back