Wheel fitment

Looks great. Works well with that colour.
Now, have you given thought to getting the 5.0 bronzed to match?

Sorry. Couldn’t resist asking. 😊
Actually, that might be an idea ,if I could find one. The plan was a black 5.0 to match the lug nuts. I will be swapping out the tail panel over the winter to one without the GT and have plans on a Pony less grill in the future ( just not sure which one, BULLIT maybe??)

I can think of two options.

1- remove the 5.0 and get it bronzed and put back on.
It’s only on with 2 way tape.
Body shops are used to removing and putting those back on.

2- or the 5.0 from the 2024 factory bronze package might just fit there like a glove.

I personally would not do black 5.0 with those wheels.
To me, it would be too much tic-tac-to.
Too distracting.

Last edited:
I can think of two options.

1- remove the 5.0 and get it bronzed and put back on.
It’s only on with 2 way tape.
Body shops are used to removing and putting those back on.

2- or the 5.0 from the 2024 factory bronze package might just git there like a glove.

I personally would not do black 5.0 with those wheels.
To me, it would be too much tic-tac-to.
Too distracting.
Would the one above be the one from the bronze package Marc? It says 2024 so I have to assume it is.

Yah, it likely is if it says that.
There is a factory bronze package being offered for 2024.
And for a piece like that, it would make sense that they keep using the same tooling from the previous car to keep costs in check.

My educated guess is that it fits the old car just fine.
When I say fit, it’s because there are pilot holes in the fender and a couple guide pins behind the badge for those holes.

Worse case, if the pins don’t line up, which I think they will, you cut them off (they’re only plastic), smooth the underside a bit, apply new 2 way tape and stick them on without the guide pins.

You always have your original ones that can go back on anytime.

I was not aware that there was a bronze pkg available for the 650. I get your point about flipping back and forth, if it were up to me I wouldn’t have 5.0 badges at all but I don’t want the guide holes in my fender either. There is a guy on Crackbook I think called Badge King or something, I see him mentioned on a lot of the Mustang groups .

Then you need Ecoboost fenders.

Or a bit of body work.
I thought about about a couple of painted add ons, Talked to a buddy that is a body guy and he said Royal Crimson is a bitch to match. But I did have an idea. I have looked at all the big sites and cant seem to find anything in bronze. But I had the thought maybe they could be wrapped in vinyl?? They do some pretty amazing stuff with it these days.

Back