What did you do to your mustang today

67 AGAIN;n34246 said:
Did you paint them to match?
Or were they black?
If painted, where did you get your paint?
Spray would work a lot better than paint brush from touch up paint.
UAP mixes spray paint but they don’t have all combinations.
I’ll have to check if they have my paint code in a spray.

Funny you mention the paint. I actually got the factory colour which needed to be brushed on. I went to several different places and couldn't find it in a spray. Looked terrible with the brush so got out the sandpaper and went searching again. Found another red that is very close to the factory Ford red and was happy with the way it turned out. Don't remember exactly where I got the plugs....think it might have been Charlie that pointed me in the right direction. They were black before I put the paint to them. Took some work but eventually covered.....believe I bought some primer also. Truth is I did it not long after I got the car but didn't install them (mainly because I wasn't happy with them) until just before the run.

photo3914.jpg Yeah I remember your spray paint struggles. I have used a foam brush on mine but they are black. Definitely spray would be better. Yes just went to Canadian tire and bought black plugs. 2 in a package sometimes 4. Similar to these guys.

6 Liters of Fresh Mobil One 5W20 Full Synthetic with a K&N Oil Filter for the BULLITT today, full tank of 91 Octane with a bottle of Sea Foam, Dropping off at Winter Storage Facility in Moncton first thing tomorrow morning after a hand wash and dry. Not waiting for the first snow before putting it away this year.

Not so much what I did to the Mustang, but I pulled off the cover and backed the car out of the garage to give me more room to get the mower deck off my Deere and attach the snowblower. Ready for winter.

Then I pulled the car back into the garage, put on the cover and wept. lol

Last edited:
Didn't do it to my Mustang today, but I am planning for spring.....yes....already. Glass half full my friends.

I've been debating on doing the resonator delete mod on my car, its pretty simple, measure and cut near the rear, unbolt at the front and then just slip the new one on and bolt it in.

Anyway, I found a resonator delete stainless X pipe made by MBRP, theres a Canadian online retailer that will ship for free, $300 to the door.

I don't want to change anything about the sound of the car, just want it LOUDER (lol), and then I'll get the same audio joy Trevor gets with his R.

Front rotors and pads done, thought I had a Brake problem in PEI, they were wore out but fine.
I had a small oil leak from oil pressure sensor, so replaced. Oil change.
Air filter done. Change of brake fluid. Also orders bearing for strut, but had to come out of US.
So next week or next spring. Car is ready except for tires. Maybe another spin or two before
being put away for the year.

Green Mustang is in the body shop having the rear end repair done, most of the work done, but delay from Ford getting the new rear bumper.

20191027_124404~2.jpgCar into storage today. A few extra psi in tires, fuel stabilizer added and one last good run before tucking it away. Anybody else put dryer sheets around the interior and trunk? Steel wool in exhaust pipes? A good season and a few great trips this year! Now have Seasonal Affdctive Disorder kicking in! Got snow blower fired up for the winter....something feels wrong with all this today!

pei_guy;n34649 said:
Car into storage today. A few extra psi in tires, fuel stabilizer added and one last good run before tucking it away. Anybody else put dryer sheets around the interior and trunk? Steel wool in exhaust pipes? A good season and a few great trips this year! Now have Seasonal Affdctive Disorder kicking in! Got snow blower fired up for the winter....something feels wrong with all this today!

Yup, I do the dryer sheets.

Back